Study finds ORGANIC FOODS are not Better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, claire, that's awful! Yuck.
The organic romaine we can get at the supermarket is in a package, with 3 tall skinny heads inside. It's smaller and more limp than the conventional romaine and usually already a little browned. Every once in a while they carry a different brand of organic romaine that's great, and I snap it up. The rest of the time I buy conventional.

For the most part I buy conventional... well really what they sell at the local farmer's market and I am big on eating local and supporting local farmers. But at times that isn't possible (oranges don't grow well in my part of Canada) but when it is I make sure I do it. As for organic.. I haven't seen much that is locally grown

As is mentioned above, i dont think anyone expected an organic apple to have more nutritional value than a non organic apple. one is sprayed with poison, one is not.

I'd figure it's quite obvious that an organic apple and an apple sprayed with pesticides would have the same nutritional value, they are made up of the same thing, lol. I choose to eat organic with certain foods, and others when I can afford it because I don't like the idea of my foods being sprayed with pesticides. I like my food all natural.

Why are people arguing about this? It's a stupid argument. Either eat organic or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom