The Worlds Healthiest Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkitty, Thank you for your site suggestion. NEAT.

Yup Cassie, its too far away! We have a small store here called Fresh & Wild which WF bought. They have only a few 365 items, but it smells like a WF and I about cried the first time I went in there!

redkitty said:
I looked around to see if this was posted here already, but didnt see it. Great site with loads of info on ... you got it, The Worlds Healthiest Foods!!!

WHFoods: The World's Healthiest Foods

Thanks! Redkitty - One of the sites that will help me most in improving my intake ;-)

I can have up to 2500 Calories to maintain current weight, but if I want to loose, I need to start considering the other "important" things.

I find I am spending on average an additional 20 minutes shopping on the weekly shopping run reading the nutritional information.

Casper

where's bacon? Bacon is an honorary vegetable. Of course it's healthy!

love whole foods... over an hour away!

Robo410 said:
where's bacon? Bacon is an honorary vegetable. Of course it's healthy!

love whole foods... over an hour away!

I totally agree with you Robo410, DCer's could totally overhaul and update this list. We would call it THE WORLD'S GREATEST FOODS.

Redkitty has simply given us the inspiration for a great work.

(all my foods are whole, I don't buy half of nothing.....eggs nor oranges. Mostly I just want to buy half as much ! :rolleyes: )

I really like this site! When you posted it back in February, I visited and signed up for their newsletter, which is very informative. Thanks for the link!

Back
Top Bottom