"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Health, Nutrition and Special Diets

Old 07-25-2006, 02:36 PM   #11
Assistant Cook

Congrats, Lulu!!!!

Today I went on my scale and I'm devastated! I'll try to plan some lighter foods for this week...

Old 08-03-2006, 04:18 PM   #12
Head Chef

I really appreciate the support. I have been reading through other threads in this part of DC now I have the bit between my teeth. I don't know why my body is behaving in this way. There was a bit of variance, presumably the water issue, but in all have lost 10 pounds now! I am finding tthis wildly exciting and the best thing is that if I even think of anything wicked menu wise I just think of this progress and it gets firmly pushed away.

Not that I expect it will be so easy when I am Milan, but I am going to restrain my urge to experience everything Milan can throw at me in the first week, and pace my self. I hear it is so hot that I'll probably be happy with cold sliced tomatos anyway!

Old 08-13-2006, 01:40 AM   #13
Senior Cook

Well, since I started dieting I went from 130 to 122, and my goal is 115. I lost the first 6 pounds very quickly, but now it's going slow. I've gone down a bra size which is the main downfall so far : P