"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Health, Nutrition and Special Diets

Old 07-04-2006, 07:08 AM   #31
Senior Cook

For breakfast today i had garlic bread and a glass of water. For lunch i had toast with cheese and tomatoes. For dinner we'll see, i feel like having lasagne, but im nt sure if all ingredients are on hand...:)

Old 07-04-2006, 10:26 PM   #32
Assistant Cook

as of yet, nothing. but I only woke up 20 mins or so ago. and I thoroughly intend of eating a big plate of nachos when my friend comes over and we go to the movies. :) I can't help it! they're brilliant and I haven't had them in forever!

yesterday I ate: 2 pieces of garlic bread, about half a plate of penne with sun-dried tomatoes garlic kalamata olives and pistachios, a medium-piece of perch with lemongrass blend, basil and danish fetta, salad with lettuce semi-dried tomatoes eggplant capscium and fetta. plus like 10 'nice' biscuits (ie loaded with sugar). and a cup of 2-minute noodles, prawn and chicken flavour. (in my defense i was a little...uhh... altered when i ate the biscuits and noodles ahaha).

today I shall have my splurge for lunch and then healthy dinner :) maybe. !! everyone says I'm losing weight which is incentive, although also pretty odd as I've been getting some hardcore munchies lately and eating like you wouldn't believe.

Old 07-04-2006, 10:47 PM   #33
Executive Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Dina
one egg omelette with cheese, whole wheat toast, coffee

bbq chicken with hawaiian bbq sauce, potato salad, charro beans, green salad, chocolate mousse with fresh strawberries
Old 07-05-2006, 01:14 AM   #34
Senior Cook

2 or 3 protein shakes, 2 slices w/w toast with almond butter and light berry spread, w/w sandwich with f/f chicken and light miracle whip, 4 pieces of turkey pepperoni, Clif Bar, frozen yogurt cone@Ikea, about to make a shake before bed

feel like poop - first time I've been sick in a loooooong time - stupid cold
Old 07-05-2006, 03:13 AM   #35
Master Chef

not much. i snacked while i prepped some stuff - a few ounces of chicken & some fruit & of a couple cubes of angel food cake as i prepped it, more than enough alcohol, caffeine-free coca-cola, a few miniature ginger ales, a sampling each of baked beans, & potato salad. got to my apt. & weighed in at 120 after i bathed w/ my cords & tie-dye. you wanna see a frantic luvs?!
ii'm getting to my dietician to see why i gained like that!
Old 07-05-2006, 08:37 PM   #36
Sous Chef

One cup of coffee with one cup of light soymilk, one whole egg scrambled with three egg whites, about 1/3 of a "small" gourmet pizza (bigger than a personal pan though), a couple ounces of chicken breast, a strawberry, and I'll probably finish that whole pizza later.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:54 PM   #37
Executive Chef

A bowl of cereal for brakfast, one of lunch and leftovers from last night for dinner.

~Corey123.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:08 PM   #38
Master Chef

ensureplus, 2 of my herbed roasted postage-stamp potatoes, plenty of caffeine-free coca-cola & ginger ale, an orange, a cube of canteloupe, a cherry, plenty of alcoholic beverages....
Old 07-06-2006, 05:31 AM   #39
Senior Cook

Send a message via Yahoo to erinmself
I had an apple, some Kashi dry, and a banana smoothie for breakfast. Making tofu enchiladas and spanish rice for lunch and red pepper bruschetta and a stuffed green pepper for dinner.

Erin
erinmself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:38 AM   #40
Sous Chef

Breakfast: Starbucks tall (small) tangerine juice-tea blend frappicino thingamajig with whipped cream. Lunch: Nothing really except for a bunch of little free samples in the mall food court, a coffee with a tad bit of milk and splenda added to it, and loads of mint gum. Dinner: A chicken pastichio salad from a mall resturaunt (with chicken, pistachios, strawberries, jamica, grapes, dried cranberries, and dark cherry vinagerrette dressing), a cup of orange-vanilla-jasmine green and black tea with one packet of sugar, and the a small after-dinner mint-chocolate that came with the bill. A bit later: A large tea (half herbal, half-green) with a little skim milk and splenda. Late-night dessert: A champagne glass full of light vanilla soymilk and topped with whipped light cream and a cherry and three quarters of a Godiva solid milk chocolate bar. I don't think I've done horribly considering I spent eleven hours at the mall today.