What did you eat today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whole wheat toast and one high protein waffle, coffee for breakfast and Mimi's Cafe burger and fries for lunch. That's all I plan to eat today. If anything, I'll have water and a small bowl of cereal.

2 oatmeal cookies, few bites of beef jerkey, 1/2 Yellowfin and Tuna Roll, 2 slices of sashimi octopus, 1 beer (soon to be two), Steak Sandwhich and Fries.

I also tasted some indian food, a few bites of curry chicken and vegetables.

Yesterday, for breakfast, half of a turkey and provolone sandwich on white toast (high-protein, low-fiber diet); for lunch - turkey-apple club sandwich with white cheddar, lettuce and tomato and pasta salad.

For dinner - nibbles at a work reception, including seared tuna with cucumber salad, spring rolls with peanut sauce, and hummus with crackers (the reception was following a lecture on how obesity leads to diabetes and cardiovascular problems, so we served lots of heart-healthy foods). Then I went home and had a couple slices of homemade pizza with red sauce, fresh tomatoes, lots of fresh bell peppers, pepperoni and mixed Italian cheese. And some chocolate ice cream drizzled with strawberry-balsamic vinegar.

This thread is pure EVIL! :) Yesterday I was so bad I shudder at the thought of people knowing. Let's just say I started the day off with a chocolate/hazelnut filled donut and a creme-filled croissant. And it didn't get better from there.

Gotta blame DH. He went to the bakery.

man, i haven't had a doughnut in ages.

today was a very bad day, so all i had was a half bowl of clam chowder and a half of a crappy salad at "friendly's".

some days have no silver lining.

but, it's monday now, so i'm off to fetch a souvlaki with extra onions and garlicy tsatsiki. :) at least if today is like yesterday, i'll smell the part.

Breakfast: 1 4x6x1 inch slice of German Chocolate cake - 3 cups black coffee.

Lunch: Oops! Forgot it ... was watching basketball .... 2 14-oz glasses ice water.

Dinner: 1 roasted chicken breast, 2 cups cornbread dressing, 1-2 cups black eyed peas, 1 cup turnip greens with 1 small diced turnip.

canned tomato soup
venison, steamed veggies, Greek salad
fat free popcorn
dill pickles
tea
water
apple sauce

No breakfast.
For lunch, mushroom and green onions ommelette with orange juice and two slices of toasted bread.
Sweet potato sweet and swiss cheese for dessert.
Two celery sticks with homemade blue cheese dressing.
Dinner: Artichoke ravioli with homemade white sauce with shallots and broccoli plus iced tea.
Thanks God I play soccer tomorrow LOL

breakfast: homemade egg muffin and grape tomatoes and water
snack: cottage cheese water
lunch: 1 hotdog (no bun...) grape tomatoes and pickles and water
snack lowfat string cheese
dinner: subway salad with lowfat dressing.. very low in fat and lots of veggies!! flavored water
dessert: sugarfree chocolate pudding...
oh...and a glass of port...maybe depends if i'm done with my water for the day.
oh and about 16oz coffee w/ lowfat cream (not from home) and splenda

*I'm on the south beach diet.. I've lost about 6lbs so far since last thursday*

Wow! six pounds is GREAT!!!! Congrats!

So far.. I've had my coffee with vanilla creamer
and a large slice of red pepper.

I'm going to go make some veggie soup now... so I'll be munching as I chop.

Thanks! I'm excited. although the DH has lost about 10 already..he's going to reach his goal weight quiker than me...LOL..he's at 169 goal of 160.
I'm at 155ish goal of 130....

8:30- beer
11:00- chik-fil-a...
a sammich, fries, fruit salad, fruit punch, another beer after
5:00-macaroni & cheese with mixed veggies, & pears
8:40- i'm hungry & probably a bagel. was gonna order food 'cept i wasn't hungry enough earlier when they were delivering.

2 bananas, 4 apples, 5 bowls of oats with raisins and soya milk, dried pinapple, dried mango, trout, 2 rolls with sardines, 1 soya yogurt, 5 baby sweetcorn, 2 chicken thighs, 3 potatoes, 5 carrots, peas, 1 pepper, soya beans, muslea, strawberries, blueberries, i think that was it. I am trying to put on weight

Chug vanilla milk shake (instead of a healthy potato soup for lunch). I am a sucker for those things!

not to bad, huh

;)orange cranberry scone , fried egg. serving of cantalope and honey dew melon. one buttered piece of ny bread, about five tsp. reduced fat peanut butter.

dinner is chicken, squash and potatoes.

have two kinds of ice cream, maybe will have some later.

babe;)

Back
Top Bottom