What did you eat today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No peanut butter yet today.

Wheat Chex with one of those little Dole fruit bowls dumped in it and a coupla slices of banana loaf cake (eat your heart out, BB) for breakfast.

Deli ham and turkey on whole wheat with mayo and mustard for lunch.

Buncha glasses of wine while doing laundry, balancing checkboo, and hanging out here.

Its not dinnertime yet.

Breakfast - natural yoghurt with fruit and nut muesli, some raspberries, blueberies and strawberries
Mid morning snack - toast and marmite
Lunch - wholegrain roll with ham and beetroot relish, half a cup of cherries and an orange
Afternoon - 2 cookies
Dinner - roasted butternut squash, chopped fresh tomato, and grilled haloumi cheese

Ok... since i need to start getting in MORE calories than what I am getting in to get my body out of it's starvation mode.. and I do need to eat healthier.. decided to post here.. Still haven't ate much today tho.. and it is 3pm already...
2 cups coffee with fat free creamer and 2 tbsp sugar/ cup:ohmy:
1 scramlbed egg
1 biscuit with country crock butter and strawberry jelly
1 sausage patty
1 hash brown patty
1 cup blueberry flavor ice cream.. lol.. i know i know. not that healthy.

It is hard for me to eat right when it is just me.. when I am by myself I don't eat right or I just don't eat. I may or may not eat when I get off work tonight so that may end up being all I eat today.. sigh.

So far...........3 cups of hot tea, 1 glass of lemonade, 1 tuna salad sandwich on white bread and 2 bites of peach cobbler.

Until now, a bagel with cream cheese, a glass of orange juice and a jell-o no fat no sugar chocolate pudding. But it's still early in the west coast...

I have had a bowl of Kashi go lean, 2 cups chocolate silk, an apple, a pear, a small salad, some TLC crackers, a slice of veggie cheese, a faken lettuce and tomato sandwich, and some carrots. Oh and a couple of diet cokes and a little bit of chocolate off the top of a cake oops.

Ok.. i ended up eating a baked potato with sour cream and chives for dinner last night when I got off work. I stopped by wendys and got him a frosty and me a baked potato.. the frosty sounded sooo tempting and good as it was really hot out still but.. opted for the baked potato since i had blueberry ice cream earlier in the afternoon.

so far today... i have had a breaded tenderloin sandwich, french fries and sampling of cole slaw.. which the dog shared half the sandwich with me and I never finished all the fries.. probably ate about half of them...
It is 2:30 here so dinner time is coming up yet, too.

Well, I was good until a little while ago.

Had shredded wheat and milk for breakfast.
only water until lunch.
lunch was one of those Burger King garden salad things with grilled chicken. I put some mandarin oranges and some Asian salad dressing in that I brought from home.

then I got home and logged on here.
ate two pieces of bread with pb and margarine (the butter was too hard).

better skip dinner.

You don't have to skip dinner over a peanut butter sandwhich. Unless you're on a really strict diet or something.

Lets see I had...
Coffee with a splash of milk
A rasberry frozen-yogurt smoothie from burgerville
A few spoon fulls of Haagen-Dasz
A very big bit of BF's donut
A sliver of angel food cake
1/2 peice of toast with nutella
Edit: For dinner I had 3 pasta shells stuffed with ricotta. Then strawberry shortcake, then a few refried beans.

Last edited:
I had cereal and soymilk and a banana for breakfast, a spinach and mushroom wrap, salad and some crackers for lunch, and chicken fried seitan for dinner.

Breakfast: Half a starbucks brownie, an egg.

Lunch: Free samples at Costco + Costco frozen yogurt +rasberries

Dinner plan: Chocolate pasta + chicken mle
Dessert plan: Chocolate pasta + rasperry sauce + heavy whipped cream

Today, not so much.
Two little free sample cups of coffee with a little milk.
A double-shot of espresso in a cup.
Big huge can of chicken breast meat.
Tiny tiny bit of stir-fried seafood + bell pepper strips.
Half a can of tomatoes.

breakfast (after a midnight shift): a bologna, american cheese, diced sweet onion, and gulden's spicy brown mustard on multigrain whole wheat bread, and a side of cheez-its and kosher dill pickles.

lunch: pizza and diet coke

dinner: spinach, cheese, and chorizo stuffed pork chops and chicken breasts, linguini alio olio.

All right, erinmself must face the food police. Stand up against this wall, erin.

just kidding.

the Special K w/ dried strawberries for breakfast.

Deli ham and fake sliced Am. cheese on whole wheat with mayo and French's mustard for lunch.

Coupla bottled waters (we refill them from the tap). Then coupla glasses of wine hanging out here.

HH's smoked shoulder on buns coming up for dinner (just did a taste test). And choc cake for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom