Who's Trying to Lose Weight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fahriye, it's called The Master Cleanser and was originally written by Stanley Burroughs. I do it twice a year but only follow his instructions.

Thank you redkitty, I read the master cleanser and Stanley Burroughs comments and suggestions. It has been a big help, Thanks.

i am so angry with myself. had lost nine pounds, portion control,. lately i seem to have run amuck.

have gained four pounds of it back. if i had all the six pounds i have lost at first on a diet, i would have disappeared completely.

babe

I hear you, babe. I was doing okay losing baby weight. I thought I was down to the last 7lbs when lo and behold, I started gaining again! Aack! I can't really cut down on food because nursing makes me sooooooooo famished! I guess I need to pack the baby around in the backpack more often and get some exercise.

Does anyone know where I can find a good free online workout video? I wanted to do Tae Bo but my media player is down.

I used to spend so long trying to lose weight, the best advice I can give is don't try to crash diet! They never work in the long run.

Good luck to everyone! If you need any advice, I'm always available on PM.

Ryan Allen

Fahriye, it's called The Master Cleanser and was originally written by Stanley Burroughs. I do it twice a year but only follow his instructions.

HI REDKITTY, just completed the master cleanse and lost 12 pounds in total. I look and feel great. It was worth doing it. I am eating normally now but, I am more careful not to stuff my face with snacks and picking. I am enjoying good and healthy food at meal times and generally being careful what I put into my body lol!!!

Great Cookbook for dieting Ph Alkaline

I have being living by this cookbook that I got online, it has been great for ideas on cooking. It really helped in weight loss. You can look at some samples on the website below. A also increased my water intake to about 2ltrs per day. I followed the books diet plan now I feel great. It's at least once per year I go onto this diet for the rest of the year I use it for Cooking ideas.
alkalinecookbook.com.au

I must be getting somewhere!
The clothing rotation has begun with my in-laws again. This time in my favor. :)
I gave a whole bunch of my bigger clothers I can't wear anymore to my SIL that just had a baby,
and my other SIL and thier Mom just handed me a bunch of stuff that is too small for them.
:)
Last year I was well on my way to where I wanted to be until it was time to make Christmas cookies..... I don't think I'll make any this year!

Last edited:
Thanks guys.
Now I'm not holding food down this weekend...
ANother size??? :)

Bake the cookies Suzi, just taste them.

DH and I have been walking every other day for 45 minutes. We started eating home cooked meals which are healthier than restaurant food. We feel we've lost a couple of pounds (hopefully some inches too) in a week since we got back from vacation. It's amazing how much weight you gain by driving all day during road trip vacations. Argh!

Dear all,
You want to lose weight?

1. Eat less - choose a bowl/plate smaller than the one from which you normaly eat.

2. Exercise your body more via swimming or cycling or simply walking.

3. Stop consumming empty calories - aka - alcohol!

In esence, it is as simple as that. However, I do recognise that it is not as simple as that as many other posters will register!

All the best,
Archiduc
p.s In reality, I`ve told you the truth. Smaller plates and more exercise COULD give you the result that you require.

I did Tae Bo with DH last night. I forgot how good it feels afterwards! If only I could always remember that, I'd be so much more motivated to do it! (Too bad I balanced out the workout with some snickerdoodles and then today we had shakes).

I'm down 2-3 one week and the up 2-3 the next. No change to eating habits between the weeks and I am exercising. My doc says I'm hypothyroid. I want to lose without meds.... gonna try to eat less the week after I lose. LOL

Hi guys. newbie here, on Atkins since November '07. Alwasy looking for creative ways to make my meals while still behaving myself :)

YAY SUZIE!!! Doesn't it feel good when your at the giving end of the big clothes?? I was there once, I'll get there again!! Good for you girl!!!

Well, I have a week before I go back to doc, but, my new dial scales, had digital, but, not accurate at all, says I lost 12lbs this last week. I'm hoping a lb or 2 is weight and not just the water going from the diuretic,but, just getting rid of the swelling, makes me feel SO much better!! LOL I still can't get a lot of excersise until doc ok's it, but, I get some with all the fast walking I have to do all day at the storage facility with showing units and checking in Uhauls all day, especially Friday and Saturday, whew, bzy bzy bzy days, lol

Back
Top Bottom