Who's Trying to Lose Weight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to keep my calorie intake to around 1,500 per day. Not such a good day for staying on track, 400 calories over the top. I could have lived without that "luncheon" at the birthday party. Just maintaining my weight now, need to start losing again.

I did 8 miles...that is 32 laps. I wish my legs would fall off:rolleyes: And my feet are killing me, but I had a good time. Shrek chickened out on me at 1:30 AM and came home to sleep. So it was just me on the track from then till 7 am, except for potty breaks, food and water stops I kept going, slower and slower...:ROFLMAO:

I did 8 miles...that is 32 laps. I wish my legs would fall off:rolleyes: And my feet are killing me, but I had a good time. Shrek chickened out on me at 1:30 AM and came home to sleep. So it was just me on the track from then till 7 am, except for potty breaks, food and water stops I kept going, slower and slower...:ROFLMAO:

Whoa!!! That's amazing, I have a new hero!!! Way to go, PF!!!

Conga-rats!!!!

Whoa!!! That's amazing, I have a new hero!!! Way to go, PF!!!

Conga-rats!!!!

Thanks, do you know anyone who takes used feet as a trade-in for new?:LOL:

I slept from 11:30 till 6 PM...and I'm ready to go back to bed. I get tomorrow and Monday to recover. I'm getting old.:ermm:

Thanks, do you know anyone who takes used feet as a trade-in for new?:LOL:

I slept from 11:30 till 6 PM...and I'm ready to go back to bed. I get tomorrow and Monday to recover. I'm getting old.:ermm:

I think any 20 year old would feel even older after doing 8 miles....

You rock! Get some rest PF!

Here you go, PF, rename Latte:

image-1051318507.jpg

Last edited:
So...I weighed in this morning...I lost another three pounds this last week. I am 26 pounds lighter than when I started trying to lose. I have now officially lost more than 10% of my original body weight. I still have quite a ways to go, but that is a big goal for me. :)

So...I weighed in this morning...I lost another three pounds this last week. I am 26 pounds lighter than when I started trying to lose. I have now officially lost more than 10% of my original body weight. I still have quite a ways to go, but that is a big goal for me. :)

Fantastic!

The change in your daily habits is more important than the number.

Keep chugging along, I think I can, I think I can, Whoo...Whoo!!!!!!!!! :ohmy::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Fantastic!

The change in your daily habits is more important than the number.

Keep chugging along, I think I can, I think I can, Whoo...Whoo!!!!!!!!! :ohmy::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thanks Aunt Bea! I really think I have the life style change thing down now. I just need to not let things slide, and just eat the way I know my body needs. I also need to make sure to continue to exercise when I go back to work in August, and throughout the winter. That is when I have not done so well. Gotta love summer!:D

I have just been trying to catch up on this thread. Congrats to everyone who is losing - you are doing great.

I am doing not so great. Some health and personal issues the last several months that kept me from DC,also took their toll on my diet and fitness. I am now back up over to what I have been averaging for a few years (215) and hovering between that and 220 which is an all time high for me.

But things are starting to work out a bit and soon I will be able to finally renew my Y membership. For the summer we stick pretty close to salads either with protein in them, or grill meat to go with fresh veggies and/or salad.

Here's to a brand new start. :)

I have just been trying to catch up on this thread. Congrats to everyone who is losing - you are doing great.

I am doing not so great. Some health and personal issues the last several months that kept me from DC,also took their toll on my diet and fitness. I am now back up over to what I have been averaging for a few years (215) and hovering between that and 220 which is an all time high for me.

But things are starting to work out a bit and soon I will be able to finally renew my Y membership. For the summer we stick pretty close to salads either with protein in them, or grill meat to go with fresh veggies and/or salad.

(((Hugs))) We're rooting for you.

Good for you for eating right, and getting back on track. It is never easy for some of us, and we understand. :)

I am still continuing the bike, elliptical & weights at the gym twice a week & the pool 2-3 times a week. The scale is not moving to fast. Getting through the 4th of July holiday & weekends have their challenges, I seem to do fine during the week, need to work on healthier eating habits on the weekends.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I am still overdoing the carbs and do not have energy for exercise. I am really concerned that I am giving up the fight. I am just too sore and tired and while my brain knows that if I exercise and eat right I will be less sore and tired, it doesn't seem to be helping. The heat doesn't help either.

Back
Top Bottom