9 month old Guinness... still good for cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
harry, memorize it and use it. it works. i promise. :cool:

not on her madgesty, though. :mellow: bolas has his own svengali thing going on.
i'll give it a go tom,not on stripper night tho'.more than one syllable & they're lost......which ain't such a bad thing;)!
madge? bolas wouldn't get to the end of line one.....she'd deck him for fun:ohmy:!!

lol, she's cut from the same cloth as my wife, lucy.

which, btw, is short for lucifer.

no one told me back then.

lol, she's cut from the same cloth as my wife, lucy.

which, btw, is short for lucifer.

no one told me back then.
they never do mate,it's a form of entertainment.my ex,you know,the one who is STILL,talking to the griddle pan? well,after we split her sister told me her nickname in the family was "the black widow"....i did start to say "well.why didn't you........." then thought nah,can't be arsed!!(ancient anglo saxon phrase for "awww,f*ckit!")

Last edited:
i've bought enough prada, choo, vuitton, spiga, and gucci for her over the years to keep a small chinese village employed.

i've bought enough prada, choo, vuitton, spiga, and gucci for her over the years to keep a small chinese village employed.
velly interlesting mr tom our glateful thanks....does choo fit cloven hooves:ermm::ohmy::LOL:?
madge wears the prada fragrances.....there is definitely a pattern developing here...maybe the film was right..doo dee doo dee doo dee..........

thank god she doesn't like chanel. parfum only, of course. none of this eau, or toilets, or anything.

she like burberry sport (to hide the scent of evil) but is discontinued.

thank god she doesn't like chanel. parfum only, of course. none of this eau, or toilets, or anything.

she like burberry sport (to hide the scent of evil) but is discontinued.
hellfire & brimstone......that satanic whiff of sulphur.or was that last night's curry saying hello:ermm::ohmy::LOL::ROFLMAO:!!

Mystery?

I have a couple of bottles of Guinness that were bought around the holidays last year... so from the point of purchase to now are about 8-9 months old. I'm wondering if these would still be passable either for drinking or, if not, for cooking? Is there any risk of getting sick from old beer or is it just that the taste will go bad?
How in the world did a quality beverage like that go un-drank for that long? It should be fine as long as temperature was maintained consistantly.

So looking at the date of the original post, did you drinik it? If no answer I will assume that you did and RIP. :angel:

Shame on you!!! What a waste of Guiness, it wouldn't have lasted a weekend in my house lol!
It should be fine, if it's gone bad it will have a vinegar smell to it. If it smell, looks and tastes like guiness it's fine.

Guinness should be fine If kept out of heat . Using it for cooking kills everything anyway. It makes a boiled Corn Beef dinner taste delicious. As a matter of fact it makes everything taste delicious.especially after drinking a couple of bottles. mysterychef

The one and only time I drank Guiness was in Ireland. My moustache left an indelible imprint on the foam across the top. It must be a sturdy beer that holds up well under intense scrutiny and all weather conditions.

Back
Top Bottom