Anyone ever try the cotton candy cocktail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
There is one that is suppose to taste just like it. It has Butterscotch schnapps and Mountain Dew. Anyone try this before?

nope... but, one of my favorite drinks is...

2 oz Butterscotch schnapps
and
2 oz sour apple schnapps.

Tastes just like a caramal apple.

I'll have to try the cotton candy one. It sounds really good.

PD, I bought the stuff for that, but, The apple is too much for me, so, now I have a large bottle of apple that I'm taking to my sisters tomorrow. Wish you were close to me, you could have it.
If you like the apple, Smirnoff makes a drink that is Smirnoff Twisted sour apple that is good, even for me :eek:) I love the watermelon. They both taste like the jolly ranchers.
I bet you would love it. It's where the bottled beer is.

LOL... if I were closer to you I'd be glad to take the apple schnapps off your hands. I have some butterscoth but no apple. : (

I have tried the Smirnoff apple... it was a little sour for me but, not entirely bad. I guess I could drink a few beers first and then I wouldn't mind the sourness. lol...

cotton candy?????

****, that sounds like a recipe for a headache for sure. Usually when I'm out with girls and they get me to try their drinks they are way too sweet for me. And that means sugar which equals hangover chances elevated.

Sounds good though. I'll stick to my vodka tonics.:-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom