Budweiser "E"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Its a beer with caffeine, ginseng and guarana extract. It SUCKS!!!!!!!!
17.gif

Dont pay for this elixer of BLEK! It tastes like old shoes and I feel junky after only 2 beers. :(

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
17.gif

Dont pay for this elixer of BLEK! It tastes like old shoes and I feel junky after only 2 beers. :(

Thanks for the warning!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
17.gif

DS - come to the brewery, and I promise you 2 things:

1) you won't ever want to drink Bud again
2) You won't feel ANYTHING after 2 beers :mrgreen:

John

I didn't know that stuff was on the market yet. Who on earth are they marketing "health beer" (oxymoron) to? Let me guess, the "young and hip" crowd? :roll:

umm, damp, you're treading on dangerous ground. beer IS healthy. it's just liquid bread. hops, barley, and water. would you deny your family and loved ones bread and water? sheesh!!!!

everything you need to live is in beer. the vitamins and minerals are in the head, and the bubbles aid digestion.

now adding all of that other "healthy" crap is just ruining a perfect thing...

LOL! I should have known better than to say what I did, Buck! Thanks for beaming the bright ray of truth on the the dark inaccuracies that I spewed forth! :LOL: ;-)

RonJohn....... you work at a brewery??!! :shock: Im there man!
33.gif

Alas, Damp, Bucky is correct. I understand Guiness is the best as far as health AND its my favorite! Can someone confirm or deny this fact? It COULD change our lives....... forever! :shock:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
RonJohn....... you work at a brewery??!! :shock: Im there man!
33.gif

Alas, Damp, Bucky is correct. I understand Guiness is the best as far as health AND its my favorite! Can someone confirm or deny this fact? It COULD change our lives....... forever! :shock:

DS - no, don't work at one, I just have one at the house!

(And I have a KILLER recipe from a friend for home made Guiness).

As for Guiness being the best as far as health - I dunno. It's definitely lower in many of the things that the big brewers are always touting. (lower carbs, lower alcohol, lower calories)

John

While I'm not the biggest Rogue fan on the planet - they definitely do churn out some good stuff.

Wasn't real keen on the Soba Ale that they had at the homebrewers conference (2 years ago, I think). They made a really cool buckwheat ale before that, it was actually quite good.

John

Last edited:
Man, all this talk of beers, and here I am stuck on the wagon.... :-(

Bummer....

John

ronjohn55 said:
An obvious reference to Rogue's Brewdog... ;-)

John

lol, i'll bet you hang around magician's shows explaining the tricks to little kids, don't you ronjohn...

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
17.gif

Didn't Brittney Spears serve this at her wedding reception?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
17.gif

sush, what is guarana extract, the name itself is scarry.

Back
Top Bottom