Celebrate & Brewmaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Has anyone tried these sipping beers? I heard about them on radio and went to the store to try them and they were sold out! One store still had some and the price was higher than the regular store I go to. Does anyone know about them? Are they new? Thanks for help.

In the Kitchen said:
Has anyone tried these sipping beers? I heard about them on radio and went to the store to try them and they were sold out! One store still had some and the price was higher than the regular store I go to. Does anyone know about them? Are they new? Thanks for help.

I've seen the Brewmaster at Sam's Club. I'm making a trip to the beer store this weekend, and it looks like they have them..

BUDWEISER BREWMASTERS' PRIVATE RESERVE
46.5 oz. Magnum $13.99 (+ dep & tax)

Brew Masters Private Reserve is a remarkable beer, as pure as grain can yield, created to be shared with your family and friends. Brew Masters Private Reserve contains all malt ingredients which produce a taste that is rich, robust and full of character. Brew Masters Private Reserve is 8.5% alcohol by volume.It carries its strength well, with a nice balance of malt and hops.

MICHELOB CELEBRATE LAGER (Giftpack)
24oz bottle & 2 crystal snifters $19.99 (+ dep & tax)

From Michelob comes Celebrate, a truly big beer. This sipping brew has a formidable 10% abv! Celebrate is flavored with whole vanilla beans and aged in bourbon barrel oak. The flavors are sweet chocolate and caramel, but vanilla dominates.

This is the store... http://www.merchantsfinewine.com/beer.html

John

rj55

are you going to give one a try? If you do, let me know what you think? We bought the Michelob and it is only size of bottle of wine. Not very much but of course, you don't drink at one sitting if you can help it. Is strong but really good. Hope you enjoy and thanks for response.

In the Kitchen said:
are you going to give one a try? If you do, let me know what you think? We bought the Michelob and it is only size of bottle of wine. Not very much but of course, you don't drink at one sitting if you can help it. Is strong but really good. Hope you enjoy and thanks for response.

Yep, picked up both of them, plus two christmas ales from Belgium, a four pack of a beer called Samiclaus (it's only brewed once a year), and a couple of others. Total damage for the trip to the beer store, not including the gift basket we bought.. $110.00. :wacko:

John

Enjoy

Christmas only comes once a year and i am happy you got it. Sounds interesting. Will have to look for that one. Cheers! Samiclaus where did you find that? I must be looking too fast. Too many people standing in one place makes me nervous.

We got the Samiclaus at the local beer store. It comes from Austria, so you'd probably need a place with a decent import section. Plus, it's very expensive, so a lot of places shy away from it unless they know they have hardcore beer snobs that will buy it.

I gave $15.99 plus deposit for the 4 pack. They also had singles, which were about $5 each.

John

i am going to pick a few of these up this week. can't wait to try them.

ronjohn, my bro and i enjoyed a few (dozen) okocim, okocim full pale, piast, piast porter, and ziewicz last weekend.
i am thoroughly impressed with polish beer. very clean, nice and crisp.

I'm a big fan of a lot of Polish beers - especially the baltic porters, but I don't keep many of them around for some reason. The local beer store carries a few brands, but not nearly as many are available.

They DO carry plenty of good vodka from Poland, though.

John

Sure glad I can get some opinions of the beer before I buy it. Guess you all just jump right in and give it try. If I ask for something, I have to be the one to drink it if they don't care for it. I will check to see about the different Samiclaus that they have. Only once a year? Must be really special that is why they get the price they do. Well, who knows if we will be here next year? Better start looking. The Celebrate is almost gone. Sure doesn't last long.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom