Cosmopolitan Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
I got this recipe from a friend of mine and tried them last night for girls night - we loved them (hiccup) -

Cosmopolitan

1 shot vodka
1 shot cranberry juice
1/2 shot grand marnier
1/2 shot roses lime juice

Combine, shake in shaker with ice, strain into glass - enjoy!
I made a pitcher of these ahead of time and then poured into the shaker. Actually, we drank two pitchers!:LOL: :wacko: :ROFLMAO:

Try using a lemon vodka to make these. It adds a little something extra,

not that they need anything extra.

It's 10am, but yes, I'd like one. :D
I'd love to a part of your girls night! That would be so fun! It's great that you take time for yourself. I wish I could go play with a group of friends like that. We've been living here for 3 years but I don't get a whole lot of interaction with other adults. We really like our neighbors though, they are great!

warning - these go down waaaaaaaaay too easy.

Last time I had a few while out with the girls I had a rather spectacular reaction in the bathroom when I got home.

Yes, I know. The gals that were sharing with me - neither of them made it to the club in the morning to work out - they go down waaayyy too easy:glare: .

they are pretty easy.... to make, of course.

i was considering calling my son cosmo, if ya know what i mean. (i don't think he would have like appletini).:)

Martini story
Dh was shaking a shaker full but the cap wasn't on correctly.There was martini over every inch of the kitchen. I thought we had cleaned it all up but realized the next morning we must've missed a spot because Angel ( our lab) was licking the wall. :)

buckytom said:
they are pretty easy.... to make, of course.

i was considering calling my son cosmo, if ya know what i mean. (i don't think he would have like appletini).:)
in that case son #2 would have been named Sex on the Beach:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom