Darren Stevens and his martinis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love a dirty martini with extra olives....on the weekends. During the week I may have wine but decided to cut done on that habit out due to extra poundage.

I know many people love dirty martinis. I've never enjoyed that combination. I love olives, and I love vodka...just don't care for them in the same vehicle.

I like the dirty martini on the rocks which I know makes me not a purest. Sometimes when ordering them out the portion of olive juice is off and then it can taste...well slimey

A friend of mine likes hers so dirty, she practically pours vodka into the olive bottle.:LOL:

elaine l said:
I like the dirty martini on the rocks which I know makes me not a purest. Sometimes when ordering them out the portion of olive juice is off and then it can taste...well slimey

A martini... on the rocks??

:censored:

Agreed, though... with a dirty martini it's a fine line between a nice olive flavor and, well, a glass of alcoholic seawater!

VeraBlue said:
I know many people love dirty martinis. I've never enjoyed that combination. I love olives, and I love vodka...just don't care for them in the same vehicle.

I can see where dirty martinis would work better with gin.

I'm definitely a gin guy when it comes to martinis. That's the only way for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom