Double Blueberry Surprise!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timothy

Head Chef
This is a drink I just invented. It's turned out so much better than I even thought it would, I might just get good and bent tonight.

Using the Diet versions of Ocean Spray Cran/Grape and Blueberry, mix them half and half.

Then go to the liquor store and get some Smirnoff's Blueberry Vodka.

Fill a tall glass with ice, 4 ounces of the Vodka and top it off with the juice.

DANNNNNNNG! That tastes seriously good and has no bite at all to it.

Until tomorrow morning.

Dinky is going to laugh at me again...
01-laughing-cat.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds good Tim! Must be nice to not have to get up for work tomorrow!

This is a drink I just invented. It's turned out so much better than I even thought it would, I might just get good and bent tonight.

Using the Diet versions of Ocean Spray Cran/Grape and Blueberry, mix them half and half.

Fill a tall glass with ice, 4 ounces of the Vodka and top it off with the juice.

Until tomorrow morning.

01-laughing-cat.jpg

And so he should. You deserve it after all the times you laughed a him. :ROFLMAO:

That sounds good Tim! Must be nice to not have to get up for work tomorrow!

You've got THAT right, chopper! Those days are over for me! I do have a task that I need to do tomorow from about noon until 4pm.

Then I'll probably take a nap for about 3 hours and be up for the evening. Then, I'll be here on DC, popping in and out.

Until tomorrow morning.

01-laughing-cat.jpg

4 Shots of Vodka in 1 drink???

sounds good to me. no liquor for me for awhile. waste of calories.

Don't think of it as a waste of calories, think of it as an investment. You get enough drinks in ya, you get all happy, put on the music and boogie... burn off those calories and several of their friends. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom