Favorite Bottle Of Wine Under $10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't there a Ruby Riccadonna? That's "champagne of sorts" Gossie, supposing you even get that where ur at LOL

IF anyone is slightly interested in overseas pricing and stock of alcohol this is a link to a liquor sales catalogue/pdf in Australia. The liquor shop is one of those huge ones that beat everybody's prices...and does it well lol http://www.danmurphys.com.au/images/ads/nsw/danp7673_smh_v1p4.pdf

This is the actual website, I don't think there are many or any prices on the actual website Dan Murphy's - Lowest liquor prices guaranteed! - Home

LOTS of bottle for under 10$ there :)

It's only a 1 page pdf nothing terribly exciting but I was looking for the price on a bottle of Baileys and came across that LOL

I don't really drink much .. usually only once a year .. New Year's Eve!! LoL And then, it's just a glass of Champagne. If the health stuff wasn't just with the RED, I'd drink the champagne, I love it. No chance of there being a red champagne, huh? :)

Actually there is. You can find bubbly made out of shiraz, pinot noir (and have it be red versus white), among others. You just have to look for it. You can always take your red wine and add either club soda or tonic (depending on how sweet you like it) - hey, I'm here to help you clean your platelets baby!!!!!

I like the Vouvray by Monmousseau. Its a white wine, not real dry,not real sweet.
uummm good.
I also like the Fetzer Gewurztraminer and Merlot for everyday drinking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom