Favorite Shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not much for shots... in college we loved flaming 151 shots, but not so much any more. The woman likes apple pucker, so half rum, half pucker is probably the only shot I've done lately. :LOL:

ever been to Mexico Bang... they give free samples of it out in the grocery stores. Quite a fun way to get the grocery shopping done.

pdswife said:
ever been to Mexico Bang... they give free samples of it out in the grocery stores. Quite a fun way to get the grocery shopping done.

That certainly would stop Mr HB and I fussing over who has to go to the market.:ROFLMAO:

Shoot, we could shop for the whole neighborhood.

Yeah...only problem is I always forget what I came to the store for in the first place and have to go back!...

and you know what they say...

1 tequlia
2 tequlia
3 tequlia...
floor!
lol

I'll never tell - ell. :LOL:

I love those things and the mini-martinis even more.

the rock lobster (how i was taught to make it, recepies varie)
1pt vodka
1pt wt. creme de cacao
1pt ammaretto
splash of half n half or milk
shake pour and sprinkle a little cinnamon on top
hands down one of the best shots ive come across in 8 years behind the bar.

I love a good shot of whiskey, Jamerson or sometimes tequila but only Patron.
Basically I love a shot that feels like liquid heat going down my throat.

cjs said:
"Chilled kaluah with a layer of heavy cream floated on top."

Wasn't/Isn't that a Black Russian???? Haven't had one for years....hmmmmm

Nope, a black russian is vodka and kaluaha, equal parts. With the addition of cream, it becomes a white russian.

cjs said:
"Chilled kaluah with a layer of heavy cream floated on top."

Wasn't/Isn't that a Black Russian???? Haven't had one for years....hmmmmm
No... we always called that one "Kahlua and Cream!" :rolleyes: That makes a lovely dessert, imo, when everyone else is eating one, and you haven't room for one more bite, but don't want to be a party pooper! :)

Black Russians are pretty potent stuff! :ohmy:

My favorites???? Marcel Ragnaud Grand Reserve Fontvieille Cognac! Hands down! after that comes Chivas Regal, Gentleman Jack, Woodford Reserve... in no particular order, and also the single malt Bruichladdich.

Once in a great while, a Martini (a real one -- none of that sweet stuff!) or a Margarita, straight up, con sal. :)

sattie said:
So are cherry bombs cherrys soaked in vodka???

The ones I've had were usually either 151 rum or everclear (190 proof grain spirits). Usually with a bit of sugar mixed in, and then left to set for a week or more. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom