Favorite Shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trip

Senior Cook
My fave is a Werthers Original... went to a St Paddys day party once and asked the bartender to surprise me. This is what he gave me... its 1/2 baileys and 1/2 butterscotch schnapps... and it actually tastes like a Werthers candy.
My second fave is my specialty, Jello shooters... lol

Well, I know it's buried here on the site somewhere, but my shot was always the "Rocket Launcher"

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
1/2 151 Rum (or Everclear)
1/2 100 Proof hot **** (or other hi-test cinnamon schnapps)
:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

John

Trip said:
My fave is a Werthers Original... went to a St Paddys day party once and asked the bartender to surprise me. This is what he gave me... its 1/2 baileys and 1/2 butterscotch schnapps... and it actually tastes like a Werthers candy.
My second fave is my specialty, Jello shooters... lol

I used to bartend, years ago. If you add Goldslager to the Baileys and Buttershots, I think it's called a Carrot Cake. That's a good shot also. I have 2 boxes of 3x5 cards so if you want a 'recipe' there's a good chance I have it.

1/2 shot sour apple schnapps
1/2 shot buttershotts
and you've got a mouth full of caramal apple.

DELISH!

lemon drops

Iced vodka
dash of simple syrup

Then, you pass out sugar and lemon wedges. Lick the sugar, shoot the vodka, suck the lemon.

By my failing memory, I do believe a Jolly Rancher consists of your Pucker flavor of choice mixed w/vodka and a bit of juice (depending on your Pucker choice) or a bit of Sweet and Sour mix.

If I have to........

pepper vodka, icy cold

if I'm in the (rare) mood for a sweet drink, there's one called Silk Panties that I remember enjoying. Peach schapps and ?????

We had a party to cater for a few years back where one of the guests had a back pack spray unit ( obviously new) strapped to him, nozzle attached. It was full of aforementioned Slippery Nipple. Guests opened their mouths and he squirted a shot . I refrained. :ohmy: :angel: :LOL:

Silk Panties
Peach schnapps and sambuca

Slippery Nipple #1
Baileys, Peppermint schnapps and a dot of grenadine in the middle

Slippery Nipple #2
Sambuca layered with Baileys w/ a dot of grenadine

Buttery Nipple
Baileys and buttershots w/ a dot of grenadine

Last edited:
That was the line that Kramer (Seinfeld) had in the Woody Allen movie segment on the show.:LOL:

We used to drain the juice out of a big jar of large green olives and then fill it up Tangueray or gin of choice. Put them aside for a couple of weeks until the olives soak up the alcohol and sell them as Mini-Martinis. It was along the line of Cherry Bombs.

Man, those were so good. Cherry bombs and Mini Martinis, mmmmm.:ROFLMAO:

I once saw someone tie 3 knots in a cherry stem with their tongue.

Back
Top Bottom