There's a full-page ad on the back page of today's Los Angeles Times' Food Section that includes two great coupons:
- $25.00 rebate on 6 bottles of wine or 8-packs or larger of beer
- $25.00 rebate on 6 bottles of booze.
The coupons apply only to certain brands:
Beer & Wine
- Sterling Vintner's Collection Wines
- BV Coastal Estates Wines
- Guinness Draught
- Smirnoff Vodka
- Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch
- Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
- Tanqueray Gin
- Crown Royal Canadian
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Ketel One Vodka
- Smirnoff Ice
- Smirnoff Prepared Cocktails
- Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita
A few catches:
- This offer applies to California residents only (there may be similar offers in other states).
- You must send in the original sales receipt and the original coupon.
- Purchases must be made between 6/28/09 and 7/31/09.
- One offer per household.
I picked up 6 bottles of BV Coastal Estates Chardonnay (decent stuff for the price) at Pavilions this morning; total with club savings and tax was $33.65. With $25.00 back and a 42¢ stamp, that works out to $1.51 per bottle!
Such a deal!