Great Site and Store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I just recently discovered this store on a recent shopping trip and was in awh at all the wines they had in stock. Well tonight I was trying to remember the name of one of the wines I was wanting to purchase (it was out of stock) so I found their website. Anyway....some really great information and tips on the site. Hope you enjoy!

Wine at World Market

We have a World Market near us, Sizz. I've never ventured into the wine part because we have a fantastic liquor store that has a great selection of wines from all over the world.

However, I buy my panko crumbs and a few other unusual ingredients in their food section. They have quite an extensive dark chocolate section, which is so good for baking and candy-making.

I normally buy my imported wines from Cost Plus World Market because they have such a diversified selection. California wines I buy from Smart & Final, the smaller, faster, warehouse store, because they carry the brands and varieties I like, and they give you discounts for purchasing multiple bottles.

I go to World Market for wine, I like the
different regions and pick up a bottle
to taste test....some good, some not :)
I also like their chocolate selections, I
enjoy Scharffen Berger and have found it
at World Market. Lots of goodies there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom