Here's a few to warm you up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
The Senator's Suspenders

1 1/2 parts bourbon
1 1/2 parts southern comfort
1 1/2 parts vanilla vodka
1 part sweet vermouth
splash of sour mix
splash of cranberry juice

serve in a rocks glass garnished with a lemon wedge

My Dear Aunt Ruby

3 parts bourbon
2 parts cranberry juice
raspberry puree

serve in a martini glass and garnish with a citrus slice

A Nap At Charlies

3 parts bourbon
mango puree
splash of cranberry juice
splash of orange juice

serve in martini glass with tang around the rim of the glass

Hey middie, did you get those from the backs of some coasters from Camel cigarettes? I f you did, I got the same ones in the mail sometime last week! They look good, I want to try The Senator's Suspenders!

Flamethrowers (AKA Rocket Launchers)

1/2 shot glass 151 rum
1/2 shot glass 100 proof cinamon schnapps

Keep away from open flames :twisted:

John
(I can't spell this morning, and I haven't even had any of these!!)

ronjohn55 said:

1/2 shot glass 151 rum

John

holy poopie, ronjohn55!!!!! that's suicidal!!!!!!!!!! i hope you get a big chaser of a cold brew as a chaser...

crewsk said:
Hey middie, did you get those from the backs of some coasters from Camel cigarettes? I f you did, I got the same ones in the mail sometime last week! They look good, I want to try The Senator's Suspenders!

as a matter of fact crewsk i did lmao. just got them yesterday. funny thing is i don't even drink and i think these sound good

buckytom said:
ronjohn55 said:

1/2 shot glass 151 rum

John

holy poopie, ronjohn55!!!!! that's suicidal!!!!!!!!!! i hope you get a big chaser of a cold brew as a chaser...

Oh, but they're FUN!!!!! And no, never drank them with chasers. Did chase off a bunch of people in college during drinking contests though...

John

middie said:
crewsk said:

as a matter of fact crewsk i did lmao. just got them yesterday. funny thing is i don't even drink and i think these sound good

That's just too funny!

i don't even smoke camels *throwing hands up in the air*.
kinda funny to me too! but hey if they wanna send me free
stuff, that's fine by me

a good friend of mine collects those marlboro miles tags from the cigarette packs. he's gotten tons of really cool free stuff, from backpacks to clothing to luggage. he always kids that he almost has enough miles for the iron lung on the last page of the catalog.

that's what i smoke bucky. but i don't smoke that darn much lol. that's pretty bad when your saving miles for an iron lung

Camels are my favorite tasting cigarette. I smoke the Turkish Jade 100's Menthol Lights.

And I save the Camel Cash for all kinds of free stuff, just have to pay for postage and handling.

I don't know if all this cigarette talk is safe so close to that shot recipe!

One errant spark or vapor and BOOOM! :twisted:

Now that I have my buddy Bender qued up, I need to go find a pic of me doing my human flamethrower routine...

John

Back
Top Bottom