How many types of beer or other drinks are in your fridge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the basement fridge are those 12-pack soda boxes...birch beer, coke, gingerale, sunkist orange, 7-up. There are two types of orange juice down threre. Several bottles of ginger beer, goya - it's very peppery! I've also discovered a half case of Miller beer. I believe that belongs to my son or his friends. I know I didn't put it there.

Upstairs, you've got your assorted milk (whole, butter, 1%), light cream (for coffee), apple cider, assorted Dole juices, a few more bottles of ginger beer and one bottle of Pumpkin Ale.

In the freezer is a bottle of Stoli Blueberry and a bottle of Stoli Lemon.

Now...ask me what's on the liquor shelves and in the wine fridge...and we can really talk business:w00t2:

VeraBlue said:
Now...ask me what's on the liquor shelves and in the wine fridge...and we can really talk business:w00t2:

Hey, a fridge is a fridge! Let's hear it!! :mrgreen:

John

phinz said:
Heck, if we're including wine fridges, I have one of those too. :mrgreen:

Mine are all basically mixed use!

I see no reason to segregate adult beverages, even if some of them really DON'T get along! :ROFLMAO:

John

I keep the wine fridge just for my reds...so it's set at 62 degrees.

If I do the wine fridge, should I do the liquor cabinet, too?

I will if you will.....:winkiss:

VeraBlue said:
I keep the wine fridge just for my reds...so it's set at 62 degrees.

If I do the wine fridge, should I do the liquor cabinet, too?

Only if you want a bunch of people showing up for a party! :angel:

John

ronjohn55 said:
Only if you want a bunch of people showing up for a party! :angel:

John

I would love it!!

For the longest time, I only had vodka, good vodka, but just vodka. My husband only liked vodka. Then, after we took up seperate residences and I fell in love with this guy from South Philly, the liquor cabinet expanded quite a bit. I've got several different types of rum, from all sorts of ports of call. I've got brandys and cognacs, tequilas, bourbons,cordials, liqueors, whiskeys, vermouths, scotchs, ports, madieras, one lonely bottle of gin, a prized bottle of absinthe, and even Pimms for a Pimms cup. I've still got the vodka, and always keep a bottle of Ketle One for when my husband visits (it's still all he cares for). I even have a bottle of Mama Juana from Punta Cana, that, if I refill it properly, will last for 10 years.

The wine fridge has all reds, pinots, merlots, cabernets, syrahs....mostly from California and Italy, but a few from Down Under, Oregon, PA, and NY.

After a particularly rowdy hot tub/pig roast party, I discovered a bottle of Bacardi Limon sunk at the bottom of the tub. Had the guests finished it, I suppose it would have been floating.

VeraBlue said:
I've got several different types of rum, from all sorts of ports of call. I've got brandys and cognacs, tequilas, bourbons,cordials, liqueors, whiskeys, vermouths, scotchs, ports, madieras, one lonely bottle of gin, a prized bottle of absinthe, and even Pimms for a Pimms cup. I've still got the vodka, and always keep a bottle of Ketle One for when my husband visits (it's still all he cares for). I even have a bottle of Mama Juana from Punta Cana, that, if I refill it properly, will last for 10 years.

The wine fridge has all reds, pinots, merlots, cabernets, syrahs....mostly from California and Italy, but a few from Down Under, Oregon, PA, and NY.

After a particularly rowdy hot tub/pig roast party, I discovered a bottle of Bacardi Limon sunk at the bottom of the tub. Had the guests finished it, I suppose it would have been floating.

As Eddie Murphy said in "Trading Spaces"...

I believe I can hang with you for a while...

John

but that was only after two old geezers invited him into a big old rolls...saying 'whiskey'...and shaking a bottle at him!

Back
Top Bottom