I Need This for My Bloody Marys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
interesting...now why do you suppose it is only available in the pacific northwest?

It's a very small company and is probably located in the Northwest. As their product sells, the profits could be put into larger volume distilling and distribution.

It's a very small company and is probably located in the Northwest. As their product sells, the profits could be put into larger volume distilling and distribution.

LOL, I was thinking along ethnic/cultural lines:)

let me know if you ever see an IPO on this, 'k?

There are a number of companies that are doing this. I have actually seen instructions on how to make your own. I am actually surprised that I have not already done it.

I've done this myself. It works best in a jar instead of the original bottle.

Fry bacon, save the fat and pan bits.

Open new bottle of vodka and pour into a glass vessel with a wide mouth with a lid that you can close tight.

Pour bacon fat and pan bits into the vodka, close tight and let it sit for 1 week.

Put in the refrigerator to solidify the fat a day before filtering and pouring back into the original vodka bottle.

Make a drink and enjoy!

speaking of vodka read somewhere that a pitcher water filter will work making better vodka out of the cheap stuff---anyone try it?? And have only used bacon salt in a bloody mary--so far

speaking of vodka read somewhere that a pitcher water filter will work making better vodka out of the cheap stuff---anyone try it?? And have only used bacon salt in a bloody mary--so far
bacon salt? now that sounds interesting but i have never seen it. where do you get it? that would be nice sprinkled on eggs.

Back
Top Bottom