"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Beverages and Wine > Alcoholic Drinks
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
Senior Cook
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 353
Is there a name for a tequila Mojito?

I've seen this a few places - a Mojito, but instead of using rum, use tequila. I do not recall seeing what a name might've been. Does this drink actually have a name or is it just a variation on a Mojito?


crankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
Master Chef
Michael in FtW's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 6,592
All I've ever seen ....

Generic name is: Tequila Mojito.

If you want to use the brand of the tequila in the name: Cuervo Mojito, Cabo Wabo Mojito, etc.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Michael in FtW is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.