ISO Cosmopolitan Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
I apologize but I do not know how to make cosmopolitan. Have heard about them on tv and read that people like them, but what are ingredients? Could you please help me out? Have vanilla vodka but now what else do I need?

Thanks

Here is a recipe for you ITK:

1 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz Rose's® lime juice
1/2 oz cranberry juice

Shake vodka, triple sec, lime and cranberry juice in a shaker with ice until your hand is cold :LOL:. Strain into a martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge or a lemon twist on the rim, and serve.

You could also add a bit of simple syrup - maybe? Add some cranberries to your simple syrup for a flavor boost
d0kcheers.gif

TNT Cosmo

1 part Stoli La Orange Vodka
1 part Cointreau
1 part Cranberry juice
dash of lime juice (that little plastic lime shaped juice bottle works)

Pour over ice, shake and strain into a martini glass.

Questions: Do you all like Cosmopolitans better than other mixed drinks? How long have you been drinking them? Are you fans of Sex and the City? Are you going to see the movie? :)

Questions: Do you all like Cosmopolitans better than other mixed drinks? How long have you been drinking them? Are you fans of Sex and the City? Are you going to see the movie? :)

I just noticed this message. I like Cosmos very much - better than rum and Coke but not as much as a good margarita. I've been drinking them for a few years now. DH saw Ina make one on Barefoot Contessa - she said she saw it on Sex and the City (which we are fans of, yes), so he made a pitcher and we both enjoyed it. And yes, we are going to see the movie.

What else ya got? :ROFLMAO:

I have to go get some Cranberry Juice. I have all the other ingredients on hand, all the time. :) hee hee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom