ISO Recipe for a Raspberry Cheesecake Cocktail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poppinfresh

Senior Cook
They serve it at Fiamma, a trattoria in the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. It's called a raspberry cheesecake.

Their menu states that it has four ingredients: Stoli Vanilla, Chambord, sweet cream (what is that, anyways?) and raspberries.

I've spent over a hundred dollars on liquor trying to replicate this drink, but I'm no bartender. I called and asked for the recipe, even offered to buy it from them, but they won't give it out.

It's an amazing drink, it truly is. Anyone up for the challenge of figuring out the ratio of each ingredient?

Why would you need to buy $100 worth of liquor? Just keep experimenting with proportions till you get something approximating the drink you like.

Sweet cream is just regular cream. Like for coffee.

It's not floated. It's served like a martini with the rim lined with graham crackers.

And the expense was in TRYING to get the proportions right. I'm no mixologist, unfortunately, so I've gone through more than a little Stoli Vanilla and Chambord. For sweet cream, I've just been using whipping cream up to this point.

Okay, usually they list the ingredients in either the order that they are included or in the primary quantities. They list it as:
Chambord, Stoli Vanilla, Sweet Cream, Raspberries

Are the raspberries pureed or whole? And are they the dominating flavour? To me, sweet cream would have some sugar in it. Have you started with a shot of each liquor? That would be where I started. If you can get the alcohol bit close, the dessert component is really to taste.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom