Jim Jim wine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
When Jimmy and I were away last weekend we stopped in our fav liquor store which is actually in Delaware.Jimmy was thrilled they had Sam Adams Summer Ale left as I think he depleted the supply in NY and NJ!!!I was stopped dead in my tracks by a LARGE sign reading JIM-JIM white or shirah wines.Jim-Jim is what we had called my son Jymm when he was young.(Jymm passed from this world at the age of 18 in 1999).I picked up a bottle and couldn't even read the label. I showed it to Jimmy and he immediately got tears in his eyes.I placed the bottle in the cart.Jimmy asked you're getting that- I guess I just shot him a look and he said I guess so!!!(LOL).When we got to the registar the bottle wouldn't scan so the guy at asked over the loud speaker for a price on Jim-Jim-the answer came back in a question-Jim-Jim?- The guy at the registar said "Yeah Jim- Jim"The girl at the other registar said I didn't even know we had a Jim- Jim.At this point Jim-Jim must've been said at least 50 times.Jimmy and I just looked at each other and smiled even the wine like our kid knew how to get everyone's attention.Our son's favorite place and where he felt most at peace was in this area-so it shouldn't surprize me that he would leave us such a sign that he is around us and in a liquor store no less!!!Thanks for reading-love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom