Lets all have a drink together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bangbang

Executive Chef
What will you bring to the Drunkfest?

I will bring A Half Gallon of Absolute Vodka,Stilton Cheese and Wheat Crackers.

Laphroaig single malt Scotch, bourbon-soaked chocolate-covered cherries and Tums...

Grey Goose Vodka and Bombay Saphire Blue Gin. I will also bring an assortment of local microbrews. Oh Wait, Bang already has the vodka covered so I will bring more than a small assortment of beers. A whole pile of Advil.

I'll bring a bottle of Gordon's Sloe Gin, very warming on a cold winters night, a bottle of Frangelico, some good coffee and whipped cream. Oh and some of my chocolate truffles for afters.

The fixin's for margaritas and my layered taco dip and blue corn tortilla chips and a couple of extra Pepsi for middie. It is good to have at least one sane person in the crowd. middie, will be OK in the morning when the rest of us will be nursing a heck of a hangover. :)

What were you doing running the Indianapolis 500?? :LOL: As long as you stay on the road that is what counts. With the snow we had on the road today, there were cars all over the place off the road. My parents even saw one on it roof!!

umm something like that sierra lol. let's just say i was going a little too fast, had a tire blow out, and me spinning in the median about 3 times...
man was that fun !!!! no j/k scared the daylights out of me.

What a great idea! I can bring Yukon Jack, Muscatel Wine, and some O'Fallon Beer. We have discovered a local beer here that has different flavors. The one for holidays is Holiday Brew has a hint of mint. Seems kind of like a bock beer(dark). Won't be able to bring too much. The brewery just started up and they already have trouble keeping up with the orders. Halloween they had Pumpkin Beer, missed that one. Sounds like good idea. Hope they have success. Well, I got sidetracked there. Sometimes I do that. Sorry, Can you wait till after the holidays to get together? Don't want to cut this meeting short. I want to enjoy the company and of course the different favorites. Should I bring Eggnog? That is always good to have on hand for Jack Daniels, maybe Yukon Jack would taste okay with it. Never thought of it. Well, see you there and don't be late.

A "mixed bag" to bring along, to make this properly international...

"Sleeman's" Honey Brown, and Silver Creek Lager, for the beer drinkers...

"Lemon Hart" dark rum for the egg nog affeciano's, and "Havana Club" for the rum purists...

McAllen as the best Scotch I've been priviledged to taste...

Gibson's Finest Cdn Rye, from my own country...

A Niagara Ice Wine, a Wolf Blass Yellow Label for a red, an Auslese from Germany for a white, Chianti Grappa for a good "snort" after the wine course...which would have started with a Tip Pepe sherry...

Either Bombay Sapphire as a gin, or good old "Gordon's London Dry"

For vodka, some very seriously chilled "Polar Ice", made of pure grain alcohol and ice rendered out from the ancient icebergs of Baffin Island...it doesn't get any "cleaner" than that!

Add a case of Advil, a box set of Rolaids, several gallons of Orange Juice, and a whack of cold bottled water for recovery purposes in the morning...

At this rate this party is going to be huge!! I suggest that we find some great campsite on some national forest and do this right. I will cook dinner the first night. How about chili and dutch oven cornbread? Anyone want to bring dessert?

Back
Top Bottom