Navan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not me. can u explain what it is just a bit more lol

you bet:)

from the bottle label "Navan Natural Vanilla liquor is crafted in France by the house of Grand Marnier using the same aged cognacs and traditional blending process as the world famous orange liqueur."

I picked up a bottle several months ago. Am looking for suggestions for use as a beverage;), and as an ingredient in baking.:chef:

I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds as though you could use it as a soufflé flavoring, or to flambée crèpes... like its sister, Grand Marnier.

I like GM with one ice cube after dinner. Navan would probably be good that way too. It might also give you ideas for what else to do with it.

I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds as though you could use it as a soufflé flavoring, or to flambée crèpes... like its sister, Grand Marnier.

I like GM with one ice cube after dinner. Navan would probably be good that way too. It might also give you ideas for what else to do with it.

LOL, over ice is the only way I have tried it and it is good:)

thanks Andy...I need some practice on navigating that site, tantalizing recipes only flash on my screen for a second..

am dreaming of using Navan in a cream puff filling

Must be quite sweet and therefor lend itself to some watering down from ice cube melt ala Baileys Irish Cream. Bet it would be great in a heavy cream based cocktail sorta like a grasshopper or white Russian type drink?

Back
Top Bottom