REC & TNT - White Sangria (serves 100)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
This is perfect for the 4th of July. Makes a lot so you won't spend your time mixing "drinks to order" if that's what you normally do. We always try to have a specialty drink - last year it was mojito's, year before (oh dear, can't remember :blush:) - this year will be this.

2 gallons white Zinfandel
1 cup brandy
1/2 cup Cointreau
2 quarts orange juice
2 cups lemon juice
1 cup superfine sugar
12 to 16 ice cubes
2 quarts chilled club soda
3 oranges, thinly sliced
3 lemons, thinly sliced

(I'm going to try to use Splenda instead of the sugar)

Have ingredients well chilled before making. Pour the wine, brandy and Cointreau into a large punch bowl or very large pitcher. Stir orange juice,lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add to other ingredients and stir to blend. Add ice cubes and soda and slice oranges and lemons to float in pitcher or bowl.

Makes about 100 4-oz. servings

Last edited:
lol - yep - but really when you think about it each serving is only 4 oz. and I know for a fact I'm going to get a lot more than that at one time!!!! lol :angel:

Man, you must have a HUGE pitcher for this. I don't think I have even one oversized pitcher. I would probably have to put it in a stock pot or something!:LOL:

I think we mixed it in a stockpot then poured in pitcher and garnished with the fruit - that would be a HUGE pitcher!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom