Sleepless In Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
A friend sent me this recipe. Have not tried it as yet, & don't know the origin... but if you like a sweeeet drink, this might fit the bill.

Sleepless in Seattle
1 serving

1 ounce Maraschino cherry juice
1 ounce Chocolate syrup
1 shot (1 ounce) Espresso
6 ounces Light cream or milk
Whipped cream
1 ounce Coffee flavor liqueur
1 Maraschino cherry

Combine cherry juice, chocolate syrup and espresso. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, stir in cream and heat to scalding. Serve in mug topped with dollop of whipped cream, liqueur and a Maraschino cherry.

See that's a good idea, could do it up for our anniversary on March 20th, will be 13 years married woo hoo!

Maverick, I wish you many more years of happiness. In September DH and I will celebrate 45 years. Sometimes it seems like yesterday. Sometimes it seems like 100 years. Usually it seems just right.....

For me it always seems much longer than 13, but I keep that mostly to myself as it helps keep the glares to a minimum!;)

She likes to remind me we have been together for 16 years total, we dated for a year and then were engaged for two more. We were trying to save up for a wedding but finally gave up and headed over to the courthouse.

I remember the judge telling us she hoped we beat the odds (at the time half of all marriages ended in divorce), I should send her a postcard on our 13th anniversary...

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled thread...

Congrats in advance, to you both - er, the four of youse kids. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom