I'd forgotten all about slush until we moved back to Wisconsin 6 years ago and a friend hosted a slush party.
Here is the base I use for a lot of good slush recipes:
* In an ice cream pail, mix 7 cups of water and 2 cups of sugar 'til dissolved.
* Steep 4 bags of green tea in 2 cups of boiled water for several minutes. Add to water/sugar mixture.
* Add 1 can each of frozen lemonade and orange juice.
* Add 2 cups of liquor and freeze.
* To serve, scoop into a glass and top with either 7-Up, Squirt or 50/50 (a sweet and sour soda).
The traditional recipe uses Brandy. You can make Lime Slush by using Lime Vodka, Mango Slush by using a Mango Vodka such as Absolut or any other flavor just by using that flavor of vodka. You do need a stronger flavored liquor to make it work though.