Strangest Beer you ever had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've seen that arrogant bastard ale robo. was tempted to buy it for the name also. thanks for the tip, will buy it next time.

That's just the *surface* of the Stone brews. If you like the Bastard, try the Ruination.

http://www.stonebrew.com

I'm a *huge* Arrogant Bastard fan.

arrogant1.jpg

arrogant3.jpg

bigbastard.jpg

Berliner Weiss

As Hopz stated, the Berliner Weissbier is an interesting concoction. He mentioned the "Himbeer" or Raspberry version, but there is a more interesting one. The Berliner Wheat beer called Waldmeister is a wheat beer flavored with the herb woodruff, a common herb in the forests around Berlin. The beer is green in color.

It is a typical summer beer and really only served in Berlin. Its not bad, really, but you have to be a fan of herby drinks.

lol 'bug. it's not the b4, but the after i'm afraid of...

and is that you phinz, in the pictures?

flukz, that sounds really interesting. my schwester will be in berlin this summer. i'll ask her to try to send me some.

flukx said:
Berliner Weissbier is an interesting concoction. He mentioned the "Himbeer" or Raspberry version, but there is a more interesting one. The Berliner Wheat beer called Waldmeister is a wheat beer flavored with the herb woodruff, a common herb in the forests around Berlin. The beer is green in color.

I love the stuff! I've been fortunate to have it with the syrups, and also straight up. It can be one sour son of a gun without any flavoring syrups!

I have a recipe from a friend to make it, but I've never gotten around to it.
Plus, the 10 gallons on lambics kind of fill the sour beer quota for me at the moment...

John

www.bricktowndubuque.com

Many odd beers, I'll post the flavors I've tried instead of the names (if I can remember, I did get kinda hammered)..

Chocolate beer
Nut beer
Strawberry beer
Coffee beer
Vanilla beer

Had goblin beer once, bought it in specialty section of liquor store, my dh and sis and bro in law all tried some, they figured no prob... we're canadian... ugh lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom