Sulfite FREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
I went to a wonderful GIANT organic grocery store today and bought

........ta ta ta daaaaaaaaaaa! :D

Sulfite FREE Cabernet Sauvingon

I'm very excited, as I haven't been able to have red wine since around '92, due to sulfite alergies. I'll let you all know how it is.
The hardest part was deciding which wine to choose - there were many!

I am allergic to sulfites also. Here are the two wines that I can drink.

La Rocca Vineyards - I like their white zinfandel.

http://www.laroccavineyards.com/

Frey Vineyards

http://www.freywine.com/freywine/

If you have a Trader Joe's or Wild Oats nearby they carry Frey's wines. I get the La Rocca wines at a local health food co-op. I prefer the La Rocca Wines but Frey's will do in a pinch. I use Frey's for cooking and La Rocca for drinking.

*sigh*
after 2 sips....

I'll maybe be using it to tenderize a slab of beef.

(there's $13.99 down the drain!) :cry:

Husband was drinking J. Lohr Cab at the time & sipped my La Rocca.
He nearly spat it out.

Back to Sutter Home White Zinfandel for me....

jkath, happy to hear you try Whole Foods. They have some good stuff in there but the thing is you have to try to see if you like it. Do you know if you have your receipt you can take it back? About floored me. I told the girl it was opened. She said didn't matter. Gave me money back. Hope I am not too late that you threw it down the drain. Sorry I am slow but don't read everyday and have been having trouble with people lately. But Whole Foods are really aiming to please. I don't know of grocery store that I go to that would do that. Can't believe how many people have their baskets full. I come out with armful. Supplements are necessary due to the food not being grown the way it was. Hope you make them one of your stops. When someone treats me fair only right for me to support them.

Back
Top Bottom