Terrapin Rye?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronjohn55

Head Chef
Hi All,

I feel horrible about this. I had gotten an email through the site from a brewer looking for a clone recipe for Terrapin. I was sick last weekend so didn't really spend any time on the PC. When I went to check for it this week, the email is gone. I had a few issues with outlook, and it's not the only one missing - just the only one I needed to answer! :(

So Please, if you contacted me about a beer recipe, I apologize. I think I have a recipe that should work, but I don't know where to respond to now!

John

Why not just post the recipe? You might inspire more of us to have a go at brewing! Certainly there seem to be enough of us who like drinking.:LOL:

Snoop Puss said:
Why not just post the recipe? You might inspire more of us to have a go at brewing! Certainly there seem to be enough of us who like drinking.:LOL:

Well, it's on the home PC, which at the moment is up and running, but is being VERY tempremental right now (I think I tweaked it too much :angel: ). I was up late looking all over trying to restore the lost emails, so I didn't powst last night. When I get home, I can post a recipe.

Thanks!
John

Well, I didn't get a chance to post the recipe. Let's just say that Santa may be shopping for a new PC for Christmas...

Once I get that heap 'o junk running again, I'll pull the recipes off of the drive

John

ronjohn...I may have been the one asking about the Terrapin Rye Pale Ale recipe. Haven't been on here in a while. However, I found the recipe in a clone brew magazine at my local homebrew supplier that is identical to the original, just in a smaller batch. It will be brewed next week when I am off from work and should be drinkable in about 3-4 weeks after that.

relax ronjohn. have a few pints of terrapin, and it won't matter as much until tomorrow.

magical stuff, this beer thing.

Back
Top Bottom