TNT Chocolate Martini

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
DH loves chocolate martinis (I like the regualr ones) Because of him, I have had the privilege of tasting many different kinds of chocolate martinis. Friday night at a restaurant in Dallas, TX I tasted, by far, the best chocolate martini ever.........

Chocolate Martini

3 parts Stoli Vanilla Vodka
1 part Godiva Dark
Splash of Dark Cacoa

Shake and strain! Delicous!

Sounds GREAT! But here's how to make this drink less expensive. You just take a cruise to the Bahama's - on your St. Martin stop buy all this stuff for A LOT LESS! The farther you walk away from the docks the cheaper it gets. See, I helped!!!! :angel:

You are an ANGEL!!!!WE've been trying to come up with a good chocolate martini recipe for a couple of weeks and missing the mark every time!!!This is PERFECT!!!!Love and energy, Vicki

WHEW!!!!!!!!! These things are mighty tasty and better than the ones made with Bailey's or cream. They definitely WARM the soul!!!!!! This is by far the best one I've ever tasted. Thanks again for the recipe!

Sounds great.
I havent had any drinks in a while.... hmmm
I'll have to tell my mom that one. She LOVES martinis.

Just so it's all clear here.... DH... means Da Husband?
This is what I have assumed every time I see it.

Kitchenelf, we agree - this is by far the best chocolate martini we have tasted (and that has been alot!). I, personally, do not care for the creamy kind.

Gobo, yes, DH means dear husband - I hope your mom likes this martini!

with a little orange

I make mine like that too but my favorite variation is to add a splash of orange liquer (mine's homemade but use what you have as long as it's good quality) and then garnish with a homemade dark chocolate covered candied orange peel for a swizzle stick. Ohhhhhh!

wanna have a little fun with them? Put a half dozen or so espresso beans in the shaker, and three or four in the bottom of the glass, dip a towel in some coffee or espresso and rim the glass, then sugar the edge of the glass with raw (demarra or 'Sugar In The Raw') sugar. Add or subtract the beans in the shaker to taste. The vodka quickly absorbs the flavor of the beans and the ice will crush the beans. Tasty. A touch of caramel in the bottom or a touch of cream floated on the top are nice touches as well.

Or you can put a Hershey's kiss in the bottom of the glass before filling with the martini - I had that nice surprise in a restaurant once.

Back
Top Bottom