TNT Citrus Rum Punch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
This is a favorite beverage my family likes when we all get together. I got the recipe from Better Homes in Gardens Cookbook that is about 18 years old. This is being posted for a special friend of mine, he knows who he is! Enjoy!

Citrus Rum Punch
5 cups water
12 oz can frozen limeade concentrate
6 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 750 ml bottle of rum
28 oz bottle chilled carbonated water

Mix concentrates with water until dissolved.
Add rum.
Add carbonated water – slowly – stirring gently to mix.

You can make a frozen ice ring to float in this punch if it is in a punch bowl or just pour it from a pitcher. To make the ice ring drain and slice an 8 oz. can of pineapple rings, arrange them in a 6.5 cup ring mold, add maraschino cherries and fill with water and freeze until solid.

I love rum, too. Your punch sounds delicious.

My husband makes a similar, albeit more dangerous punch, with orange juice, vodka, rum, grenadine, sugar, sliced oranges, lemons and limes, and Marschino cherries. He calls it Rocky Mountain Fever Water...and it has been known to cause a fever.
One year, after a party, someone dumped the remnants into a big planter I have at the end of the deck. Naturally, it killed the impatiens, but the squirrels had a lot of fun with the alcohol soaked fruit.
Have you ever seen a drunken squirrel? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Michelemarie said:
This is a favorite beverage my family likes when we all get together. I got the recipe from Better Homes in Gardens Cookbook that is about 18 years old. This is being posted for a special friend of mine, he knows who he is! Enjoy!

Citrus Rum Punch
5 cups water
12 oz can frozen limeade concentrate
6 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate
1 750 ml bottle of rum
28 oz bottle chilled carbonated water

Mix concentrates with water until dissolved.
Add rum.
Add carbonated water – slowly – stirring gently to mix.

You can make a frozen ice ring to float in this punch if it is in a punch bowl or just pour it from a pitcher. To make the ice ring drain and slice an 8 oz. can of pineapple rings, arrange them in a 6.5 cup ring mold, add maraschino cherries and fill with water and freeze until solid.

Hmmm...

Can this be made with JUST the rum?? :angel:

John

Back
Top Bottom