TNT Irish Cream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michelemarie

Executive Chef
1 tsp chocolate syrup
1 tsp instant coffee
1 tsp butter flavoring
1 tsp vanilla
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 pt half and half or whipping cream
1 - 1-1/2 c irish whiskey

In blender combine above and blend for at least a minute. Good on the rocks or in coffee.

Michelemarie....

This sounds very interesting..(delicious) I want to try it...but first I will have to show my ignorance.......butter flavoring is a liquid? granules? Could I use unsalted butter? Please clue me in.

Butter flavoring is a liquid, it is sold by the extracts (almond, vanilla, etc). It comes in the same type bottle. I never used butter so I don't know how that would work. Let me know how you like this!

Michele, thanks for the recipe! Does this mean I don't need to buy Bailey's anymrore?! :-p How do the two compare?

I prefer the homemade kind to the Baileys - but that is my opinion. This nice thing about the homemade kind is you can make it as strong or as week as you like- I prefer mine on the stronger side:cool: .

Thanks for enlightning me...Seems I can recall seeing it now...but we have never bought/used it. I think I have just enough of Old Bushmill to give it a go...Do you have a favorite Irish whiskey?

Thanks again for the idea and the education!!!

Michelemarie said:
I prefer the homemade kind to the Baileys - but that is my opinion. This nice thing about the homemade kind is you can make it as strong or as week as you like- I prefer mine on the stronger side:cool: .

I love Bailey's in my hot chocolate myself and sometimes it's not potent enough for me...! Thanks for the recipe again!

I don't have a favorite Irish Whiskey - actually, I think I used Seagrams at one point - it's all good! I hope you guys post back how you liked it! I never thought of it in hot chocolate - I have had it on the rocks and in coffee-now I must try hot chocolate. Thanks for the tip!

Hey Ya'll !!!

Ya'll have got to try this stuff (TNT Irish Cream) I just finished a cup of coffee with about 4 Tbls. stirred in....Man O Man!! That's just for starters. When I gave it a taste test after mixing up... that's when It REALLY reaches out to the taste buds...After it is chilled (like several hours) There will be a little bit of Heavan here in Mississippi!

Thanks to MicheleMarie!!!!!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it Uncle Bob! This is, hands down, one of my favorite holiday recipes - even though it is of the liquid type! Toast to me next one and I'll toast to you!

Back
Top Bottom