Van Gogh Vodka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
http://www.vangoghvodka.com/

I just thought I'd share the above link if anyone is interested. I recieved a free mini CD with 8,406 martini recipes & other info from them. I haven't had a chance to look through it completely, but from what I have seen, it has some great recipes & info.

crewsk said:
http://www.vangoghvodka.com/

I just thought I'd share the above link if anyone is interested. I recieved a free mini CD with 8,406 martini recipes & other info from them. I haven't had a chance to look through it completely, but from what I have seen, it has some great recipes & info.

Interesting. I find it amusing that Vodka appears to be slowly replacing tequilla as the 'trendy' drink. Not that I mind, since there's a lot more stuff to make vodka from vs tequilla, and the shortage of agave plants already claimed one of my favorite brands of tequilla. Not sure if it's made anymore, but I sure can't get it up here in MI (I've asked, and the store checked, and they can't get it from the distributor - it's off the state list).

John

PS - Don't remember the brand, but I even saw a vodka advertised as being from grapes (Which would technically make it NOT a vodka, but hey, it's all marketing).

i'm surprised at the lack of respondants to this thread. c'mon everyone "lend an ear"? snicker,ok, that was kind of a long way to go for that joke

buckytom said:
i'm surprised at the lack of respondants to this thread. c'mon everyone "lend an ear"? snicker,ok, that was kind of a long way to go for that joke

I don't get it. :? Must be the blonde kicking in! :oops:

crewsk said:
buckytom said:

I don't get it. :? Must be the blonde kicking in! :oops:
Vangogh cut off his ear. Bucky I know I could count on you for this one LOL :)

Bucky, bucky, bucky, bucky, bucky!!!!!! LMAO!!!

I'm afraid that I am totally vodka-ignorant! But surely you're right about it being the newest trend, ronjohn, as the rising prices will certainly bear that out!!! And I've never seen so many different flavors in a liquor in my life! Tangerine, Lemon, Mango, Papaya, Vanilla...!

All I know about vodka is that it is a great means of mainlining orange juice into the system following a long night!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom