Vanilla Velvet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
In a word, Yum.

1 large mug of hot milk
3 tbsp vanilla quik
1, no make that 2 shots of Vanilla Vodka

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:sleep:

Quik

Is this quik by the Ovaltine and other powdered milk products? Never tried the vanilla. Where did you find this one? Sounds so good and we all know milk is good for you. Have to get vanilla vodka too. My bill will be fairly high at the store AGAIN.

F00756L.jpg
It's in all the grocery stores out here, and has been for quite some time. Ask your local grocer if they can order it for you:)

I've never seen the vanilla Quik either. I'm gonna look next time I go to town.

Same with me, I've never seem vanilla quik. This sounds really good, though vodka does not agree with me lol, maybe some other alcohol.

How about Godiva White Chocolate liquor? (Although I don't know what the alcohol in it is.....)

Years ago (at least 10-15) our cousins from South Dakota would send us Banana Quik they found at their stores. We thought we were the cat's meow having such a wild food. Years later I found out they made it in southern CA, but, they didn't have it in our stores!

YUUUUUUMMM! We don't drink much milk, but I might have to try this with our beloved vanilla rice dream or soy milk!!! Sounds delish!

You aren't kidding

jkath said:
Be careful, though...it packs a wallop!
Wow! Everyone here fell asleep except I had to get dishes out of the way. It is so good. Since it is rainy and cold, I figured good time to try. We used something called French Vanilla by Nestle. Will try with Quik when the store gets it in. Only had chocolate and strawberry. If that's what you call it a wallop, we sure got one. You aren't kidding!

Perhaps we should start a thread with "new products". I've never seen the vanilla either. My sister is able to get "Mission" tortilla strips in her store and we haven't seen them anywhere here. I would like to know what new products are available that we could ask our grocers to find. Is this possible?

To You Too

jkath said:
heh heh heh....here's to you, ITK....
cheers!

And to you my friend! Thanks for each and everytime you have succeeded in helping me. wish you and your family the best. I'll be having another Velvet tonite. We had this Vanilla Vodka on hand. Could try it out so quick. That's the way I like it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom