What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made some glogg. It called for Maidera. I asked the wine shop if there was anything that could be substituted and they said that Maidera is best. Is that true?

decafe = tea...

I have the cold from H. E. double toothpick.
Started as a sinus infection and now has moved into my chest.
How I wish I could just stay home and veg for the next two or three days....

Wednesdays are the best. Tomorrow I start w/ Blantons when I smoke my first cuban then I move to a nice glass of 150 year Grand Manier (spelling?). Two other freinds and I have done this every Wednesday for over two years. About once a month we go for really big steaks. MAN NIGHT!

I will need a pepcid. Sorry you missed out.

Cocoa. Made with Mexican Ibarra chocloate, melted with whole milk and whisked. A little crema on top. It's down to a chilly 68F here tonight and we are not used to it being so cool.....

Cocoa. Made with Mexican Ibarra chocloate, melted with whole milk and whisked. A little crema on top. It's down to a chilly 68F here tonight and we are not used to it being so cool.....

hehehe when i first read this i understood you made it with "Mexican Ibarra chocloate, melted with whole milk and whisky" :LOL: I should read more carefully next time :LOL: *wonders what it might taste like though*

Back
Top Bottom