What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Taylor Fladgate/First Estate Reserve Porto 1692

Marcus James Chardonnay

Taylor Port

Aria said:
Taylor Fladgate/First Estate Reserve Porto 1692

Marcus James Chardonnay

Taylor Port

Well, are you having the buffet too? lol

Are you drinking one of those right now?

I'm having a cold Miller Lite. Not elegant, perhaps, but quite enjoyable. I'll probably have a brandy later...makes me sleep like a baby.

this is a half drink half desset thingie, but it is yummy
drunken ice cream:LOL:
2 scoops vanilla ice cream add 1/2 cup espresso and two tab. orange or amaretto liqueur..you just mix the liqueur with the espesso and pour it over the ice cream and manage to hold yourself back til it starts to melt and become a partial drink:LOL:

kadesma

crewsk said:
I'm having warm whiskey, Jack Daniels to be exact, with honey & lemon. It feels so good on my throat!

hahaha, so you are on the "tea" from the venting thread! much like I live on long island iced "teas" when I don't feel well! Hey, if it looks like tea, well. then, it is!!!

I am having a mango martini with a splash of grenadine... aka exotic slumber elixir

a tea my DH picked up for me...Fuze Healthy Infuzions Oolong Tea with mango flavor. Not too bad...just not the gretest after tase.:)

A hot cup of tea here, though I've had an occasional beer today :ermm::LOL: Not too fond on liquor, doesnt agree with me.

green tea and lots of lemon juice-not my drink of choice but, I'm still mendin'Love and energy, Vicki

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom