What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooo bad things happen when Suzi and tequila hang out. I have only 2 people I can drink that with. 1 moved to Denmark, the other had a baby last night..... she's out. :(

Well if you ever get to Seattle I'd be glad to babysit ya!
( well, Paul would be glad to babysit us both... ya know how the song says "tequila makes her clothes fall off"... that's close to the truth)! lol!!!

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
1st time we heard that song we were just getting home from somewhere, thought it was really a cute song. TJ (dh) says I'll be right back I have to run to the parts store. He came back with a bottle of Tequila! :ohmy:

Really yummy Spanish wine called Codice. 2005. very fruity, easy to drink.

$9.99 a bottle. we had it with pork chops. will be buying a case of this! :)

I am not allowed any, so I will have to live vicariously thru you guys!!!:ermm:

So, get drinking everyone!:-p Oh, and someone have a Midori Sour, CC & Coke, Tequila Rose, and MGD for me?? Or maybe that should be spread out over several people...:LOL:

tequila eh? Ohhhh DW...........:cool:

I am cheap and easy today...a $7.99 bottle of Riesling named Relax-not bad for sweet cheep wine-Target Special

Pink wine

10.gif

Anyone ever see 4 AISLES of vodka???? You're welcomed for a visit........a teeny tiny bottle of gin is nearly $40 but a huge bottle of decent tasting vodka is $8........go figure what people drink here as for spirits....the women drink juice which takes up another 4 aisles and delicious...........

Tonight.. Chateau Ste Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon 2003---Columbia Valley..

A completely enjoyable wine.

Anyone ever see 4 AISLES of vodka???? You're welcomed for a visit........a teeny tiny bottle of gin is nearly $40 but a huge bottle of decent tasting vodka is $8........go figure what people drink here as for spirits....the women drink juice which takes up another 4 aisles and delicious...........

Do you ship????? :dizzy: :ROFLMAO:

I am cheap and easy today...a $7.99 bottle of Riesling named Relax-not bad for sweet cheep wine-Target Special

I admittedly know nothing about wine, since migraines prevent me from even sniffing it. At Christmas I always get a bottle each of red and white for the gals DH works with and dress it up in a basket or otherwise. I always seek advice, and this year at least 6 people told me to put the Relax Riesling in their gifts. It may be cheap, but apparently it's got a following. Enjoy! :)

I am not drinking tonight, but I did use Kahlua instead of water in the box brownies I have in the oven. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom