What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made white wine sangria last night....so what if the weather was not sangria weather! I was protesting all the cold and rain and pretending I was back in Spain!

It was tasty. Luckily I didn't drink too much and I feel fine today!

Banrock Merlot - from a box! :ohmy:

I'm sorry but boxed wine is NOT a bad thing so don't :ohmy: You can VERY rightfully go :-p because your wine will stay fresh waaaaaaay longer than an open bottle.

I use boxed wine to cook with all the time. I used to drink it regularly too. Since I work at a wine shop I'm buying all I can while I work there - it's at cost so why not try everything I can! That makes me go :ohmy:

Started mixing up my salad early so its done. Gotta have a drink when I cook (this is why I dont cook in the morning!)
Just one Brandy. Really, just one.

pineapple juice with coconut rum. Yum Yum!

I think it shall be the first of many today!!

OJ and some grenadine is good with that too.....
Wow I'm gonna stop thinking about where you are.....
but if you sent this weather on the SUPER STRONG south winds, thank you thank you!!!!

wish I had some oj and some greneadine.. but I don't so I'll have to suffer. lol.

More nice weather being sent your way. :)

just finished the second and last pina colada for the night. Might have a beer with dinner.

Yum

pineapple juice with coconut rum. Yum Yum!

I think it shall be the first of many today!!

PDS, that sounds yummy - i will have to go and buy some Malibu.

Jewel Pink Champagne punch is a favourite too. Jewel Pink is a low carb champers and I throw in half a bottle of ginger beer, half bottle of lemonade, half bottle of passionfruit crush and 1 tin of two fruits or if really special, 1 punnet of halved strawberries instead of two fruits and a whole tray of ice. I can drink this all night and only start staggering by the end of the night not so near the beginning, as I do with wine.:LOL:

Beer: Pure Blonde low carb or on a hot day, freezing cold Tooheys New
Spirit: Johnny Walker with Caffeine Free Diet Coke or Original Baileys on Ice
Wine: Margaret River WA Semillion Sauvignon Blanc or any Taylor's wine from the Hunter Valley NSW.

I can't drink a lot now due to medication but I do get to enjoy the above now and again.

having a few bud lites and a few yeunling(sp) ...
while grilling .. life is good ..

Back
Top Bottom