What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took some great home made hot cocoa mix, added a tbs. of wild honey, and a half tsp. of cinamon. Add to that a tsp. of seedless raspberry preserves and stir until all is blended. Drink hot, and slowly, rolling the beverage accross te tongue, and savoring the aroma in the back nasal cavities. Then, I smiled.

May not be what everyone thinks of as adult, but to really appreciate such a drink, you have to know how to drink it, just as you do a fine wine. And most kids just don't have the patience. So yes, this is an adult drink.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

For the person who owned the thread with the Martini McDreamy on it (sorry, could not locate it), you are a legend. I took this into work with me and it has made its way around the building. The girl I sat next to tried it out last Saturday night and let's just say the bottle of Vanilla Vodka never had a chance. I plan to obtain a bottle this weekend for the cabinet - and just maybe I will throw one together for myself. I thank you and my colleagues thank you!

i'm drinking a beer, waiting to get valpolicella fer dinner.

Last edited:
what can i make with butterscotch schnapps.
its all i got and I'd LOVE a drink!
so, so far my drink has been a shot of butterscotch schnapps!

While at the store yesterday I picked up a bottle of Shiraz for cooking, and DW decided to pick up a bottle of Spanish Real Sangria to give it a try, she said it sounded good.
I would ask her how it was, but she is a lightweight and is already fast asleep snoring loudly!

finally saw this thread when I have a bevvie to post!

a lovely "everyday" red wine from Spain called "Codice" costs about $10 a bottle. get some! :)

Light beer here, too, Barb...... Bud Light, on tap, 23 oz glass, sitting on the front deck, my three poochies at my feet (well, two anyway. The only feet the 8 month old's on are his own, constantly. He's walking around trying to catch bees :rolleyes:) sun in my eyes, laptop on my.... lap, listening to the trains go by and my neighbor mow rocks.

This is the life :)

It's sorta early but I'm gonna have a Brandy.
I work at 4 am tomorrow so I figure I have to start early tonight in order to end early!!!

opening my first bud light of the day ..
they had them on sale for $4.99 a 12 pack today ..
i stocked up ...

Back
Top Bottom