What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My flatmate's out of town for the weekend, so I opened the last bottle of red which came in my Christmas gift from work, to celebrate the rare occassion of having the apartment to myself *beams* - Vino de Mendoza. Pure - Malbec. The lable says: "Fruity with a good body in the mouth. Aroma that hints of fresh plums, cherries and raspberries." It is, indeed, very fruity!

I'm having a nice warm Brandy watching the storms roll by.
Wow I wish I didn't have to be up at 3 a.m.!

Once it is drinking time I will be having a Dark and Stormy. That is was I drank yesterday. Right now is black coffee on the deck with some accoustic music.

Once it is drinking time I will be having a Dark and Stormy. That is was I drank yesterday. Right now is black coffee on the deck with some accoustic music.

whew, scared me there gb!!:LOL: i saw you being the last poster and it being 7:30 AM!!

I covered the warning labels on my meds so I couldn't see em and had a couple of beers tonight. I think I needed them...

Carnation Instant Breakfast....
and I didn't even spike it!!!

:) I'm kidding.

So.........you DID spike it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

LOL!!
After I posted that I read it again, and wondered how long til someone thought that!
Twisting my words now.... :glare:
Figures it was you. :-p
For the record I do not spike my instant breakfast! :cool:

hahahahha!

I'm drinking Cliff Lede Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - the good news is we had in our wine class so it was free!!!!! Also have a bottle of NxNW open, also very good!

I have the best boss - he really wants us to learn about wine.

Classic Martini...which means gin, not vodka. 3 parts gin, 1 part vermouth, two olives (because I make my Martinis doubled).

However, I got some on my keyboard just now, so no idea whether this post will make it :)

Made the first Pina Coladas yesterday. The Goya coconut milk is just as good as Coco Lopez.

I found a great wine from Argentina called La Flor. Look for it at you liquor store. The Malbec has a great fruity flavor but finishes like a cab. The cab they offer is great too. $9.99-10.99.

76077.jpg

If you like the GSM, and you can find it, try the Rosemont GSM. Consistently rated in the 90's, around $20.00. I believe those Danish studies that state that red wine is good for you. I am 70, and am in the middle of my own 40 year wine study. Other than that, I like SM scotch, older the better, and classic martinis made with unflavored gin. I like Citadel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom