What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing at the moment, getting ready to leave work for a 3 day weekend and will probably conduct a bit more research into rum flavors once I get home and work on finishing up a few projects for school. :angel:

John

Gin and soda and enjoying every wonderful moment of it. Went and had a colonoscopy yesterday morning and everything turned out normal even though I had "ifffy--cancerous-like symptoms" that were absolutely driving me mad with depression as I was living overseas. Finally made the decision last week to come home and have the test done. Easy as pie----if I had known how easy a colonoscopy was (at least my doctor believes in making his patiets comfortable so it was easy for me) I would have had this done at age 50 like you are recommended to. To say that I'm savoring life is an understatement..............

I had bought a bag of Seattle's Best Henry's Blend Coffee which I had purchased before and enjoyed but, this time it is VERY bitter-(I cleaned the coffee pot-made sure the measurements were all correct and still bitter).So this morning I got the bright idea (it was 5:45 am) to add pure chocolate extract to the grounds-it was heavenly!!! Like drinking really smooth dark chocolate.Gonna try it again tomorrow!!! Enjoys your beverages!!!Love anad energy, Vicki

VickiQ said:
I had bought a bag of Seattle's Best Henry's Blend Coffee which I had purchased before and enjoyed but, this time it is VERY bitter-(I cleaned the coffee pot-made sure the measurements were all correct and still bitter).So this morning I got the bright idea (it was 5:45 am) to add pure chocolate extract to the grounds-it was heavenly!!! Like drinking really smooth dark chocolate.Gonna try it again tomorrow!!! Enjoys your beverages!!!Love anad energy, Vicki

Vicki - That's one of my favorite coffee's other than what you can get freshly roasted around here. I found it this time not quite as strong as the last time. It's a pretty good coffee - I hate it was bitter for you. Pure chocolate extract added to the grounds? Now, what time is coffee in the morning? Sounds wonderful!

kitchenelf said:
Are you having the buffet or something? :LOL: Surely you are not drinking all of those right now.....are you? What are you drinking NOW - if you ARE having the buffet I'll be right over!

Boozehounds, all of ya!!! LoL

Moi: Pear Juice .. I'm thirsty and don't feel like drinking water.

kitchenelf said:
Vicki - That's one of my favorite coffee's other than what you can get freshly roasted around here. I found it this time not quite as strong as the last time. It's a pretty good coffee - I hate it was bitter for you. Pure chocolate extract added to the grounds? Now, what time is coffee in the morning? Sounds wonderful!
:chef: I got a late start this morning so the coffee is brewing now and it smells terrific- should I pour you a mug??? How fast do you think Fedx can get it to you??!!!;) Love and energy, VIcki

Enjoying a Vernor's Ginger ale with a shot of Captain Morgan's thrown in. :angel:

John

A cab/merlot blend that should go nicely with the chicken parmesean-ish dinner we're making.

And at 12:00 midnight, it's Easter... That means BEER!!!!!! :mrgreen:

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom