What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a little early for that, isn't it? heh

I'm a bit boring. Drink mostly Miller Lite along with shots of Captain Morgan.

I'd like to try the new Miller 'Chill' variety. Anybody try it yet?

I'm not sure if tonight is VeraBluetinis or Bourbon sidecars. Whichever we don't do tonight we'll do tomorrow night.

And for the record.....I wish it was tonight.:ohmy:

Right now, coffee. Peerless Hawaiian blend. This adfternoon, either diet soda or lemonade. This evening, either a nicely aged Cabernet Sauvignon or San Pelligrino, depending on my mood.

UnibroueBlanchDeChambly.jpg
Unibroue Blanche de Chambly.

getting ready for my first bud light of the evening ...
saturday night i try to drink a new or different beer ...
wonder what it will be ..

Okay, it's official...we're drinking tequila cocktails.

3 oz gold tequila
1 oz lime juice
1/4 t grenadine
dash angostora bitters.

yum.

KitchenSally said:
Jack Daniels Bourbon with a beer chaser.
Starting out Friday night...feelin all right.

Miss Sally.

Just so folks don't get confused, :ermm: Jack Daniels ain't bourbon. It's "Tennessee" whiskey.

Have fun, and Enjoy!!

Just had a kegorator delivered a few days ago.... always wanted one so what the heck.... picked up a 1/2 of Bud (my preferred beer. No matter how many times I stray, I always go back), and am drinking half glass after half glass trying to get the CO2 dialed in.
If things go as is, I may not check back in on this thread.... or remember I have an orange roughy filet thawing in the sink :stuart:
Hey, a new emoticon. Seems appropriate :)

A Shiraz….”It’s a particularly good Shiraz. It’s a lovely drop. It’s very expensive. By all means….help yourself.”.

Ok, I’m actually drinking a Pinot Grigio, but I couldn’t help but throw that movie quote in there….anyone know what it’s from? Drinks are on me if you get it!

It's 2:45pm here and I'm just getting my coffee down. I'm recovering from last night...Smirnoff Ice with my friend who lost her husband last week.

I was up all night paying for my "partying". I could never ever be an alcoholic.

Back
Top Bottom