What are some good Southern Comfort drinks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crankin

Senior Cook
I really love Southern Comfort - I usually enjoy it on the rocks. But I want to introduce my sister to it but she would definitely not enjoy it straight. She only likes mixed drinks (i.e. Cosomopolitan, Margarita, Long Island Iced Tea, etc.). So what can I make with Southern Comfort that is really good?

I really love Southern Comfort - I usually enjoy it on the rocks. But I want to introduce my sister to it but she would definitely not enjoy it straight. She only likes mixed drinks (i.e. Cosomopolitan, Margarita, Long Island Iced Tea, etc.). So what can I make with Southern Comfort that is really good?

Mixed with Coca Cola is always enough for me!!:LOL: I go here to put in my ingredients and it will give me drinks. This is better than my bartender book anyday.

born and raised in the south. dare i say, shall i say, cover my head and say i don't like it anyway you do it. lol

babe:cool:

Meaning what? You don't like Southern Comfort or that you don't like the previously mentioned ways of consuming it?

I really love Southern Comfort - I usually enjoy it on the rocks. But I want to introduce my sister to it

anyone else hear "dueling banjoes"? :-p

just kidding, crankin'.

the best and simplest drink with soco i know is just equal parts southern comfort and lime juice.

Back
Top Bottom