What are you drinking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. Blueberry Mead. Good stuff!

(It oughtta be, with as many blueberries as I used in making it!!!)

John

JOHN!!!!It's good to see you posting again!!!Drink of choice tonight will be determined by what's going on the grill!

verablue, i will be there with bells on. gb, i'll keep a beach chair open for you.

this weekend, i was very tempted to open one of the bottles we've had in an ornate wrought iron bottle holder on a wall between the kitchen and living room. it was a choice of an '88 or a '91 ruffino riserva chianti. it's been kept at fairly cool room temps, but that's not exactly cellar. i have no idea how they have kept. i put a bottle of '98 coppolla blue label merlot next to it as a sacrificial bottle, in case i was tempted.

but i resisted, and had a few michelobs and a very potent, fruity chinese soju. amazing stuff.

cannot wait until october when a korean-american friend goes to his childhood home and brings back great sojus. last year was the chinese one, the year before were different types of korean sojus.

buckytom said:
verablue, i will be there with bells on. gb, i'll keep a beach chair open for you.

this weekend, i was very tempted to open one of the bottles we've had in an ornate wrought iron bottle holder on a wall between the kitchen and living room. it was a choice of an '88 or a '91 ruffino riserva chianti. it's been kept at fairly cool room temps, but that's not exactly cellar. i have no idea how they have kept. i put a bottle of '98 coppolla blue label merlot next to it as a sacrificial bottle, in case i was tempted.

but i resisted, and had a few michelobs and a very potent, fruity chinese soju. amazing stuff.

cannot wait until october when a korean-american friend goes to his childhood home and brings back great sojus. last year was the chinese one, the year before were different types of korean sojus.

What's a sojus??

Should have stuck with mead all weekend.

Note to self, when adjusting CO2 lines to a keg, make sure one of the lines isn't resting across the tap handle in such a manner as to be able to open said handle and spill beer all over the bottom of the fridge when the line is moved... :doh:

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom